2nd pregnancy and C section scar...

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Im soooo paranoid that its going to rupture with me having a c section such a short time ago.

I was wondering if anyone else who had had a c section noticed twinges and pulling sensations in the scar itself during following pregnancies?

Mine has been feeling really funny and im very aware of it over the past few days. I know the twinges and pulling sensations from last time but this time its very centred around my scar. Im not sure if its just cos im paranoid or what. Is it normal to feel these things?

I dont remember the scar feeling funny second time round. I think though if its something you are frightened of though you will be far more aware of it. :hug:

My scar is ten years old and yes i got quite alot of pulling sensations and pain earlier on in the pregnancy... i got some Mum to Be body butter from Boots at recommendation of the pharmacist and found the collagen n that in it really helped ease the stretching of my scar :) congratulations and fwiw a friend of mine had a really short gap between c-section and vbac and had no problems with rupture at all :) don't be scared and do lots of reading would be my advice xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back