Advice Needed Pls

hay30

Reaction score
Hi All

I am new to all of this and was wondering if you could help me by giving me some advice please.

My last depo injection was dec 2010 and since then i have had some periods with the last one starting between the 28 Mar and 1 April 11. If i can remember rightly that it lasted between 4-5 days. Since then i have had no period. Altho i did have some really light pink spotting around the 13th April. I did a pregnancy test on the on the 19th April and it showed a negative result. My next period was due around the 29th April and it hasn't come. I did another pregnancy test on the 3rd May and it still showed negative?? My period is now between 11 and 13 days late. Last night i had some more spotting but this time it was brown and didn't even last half hr. I would also like to add that i found the 1st pregnancy test from the 19th in my handbag yesterday (test was done at work) when i looked at it again it had a line throu the positive window. The test was a cheap Tesco one. Now i am really confused? What could this mean??

Sorry i can't be more specific on dates.

Many Thanks
Hayley

Hello and welcome:wave:

I would disregard the test you found in your bag as it was taken so long ago the line was probably an evaporation line, if it doesn't come up within 10 minutes its not considered positive.

I'd wait a few days:)fib:thats the advice I would give myself but Im so impatient) and retest, if still negative go to the doctors and explain and maybe they would offer you a blood test.

I know that our body's can be all messed up after contraception so it could be that. I really hope it's not though and you get a positive soon!:)

x

I started spotting again but this time its pink. Gonna wait a few days and see what happens. Fingers crossed :)

When i came off the depo i didnt have a period for 6 months, then i had one and then missed a month. It can take some women up to 18 months to get back to normal. Im sure you body will sort itself out soon xxx

My sister had the same problems after coming off the depo injection. She conceived almost 2 years after her last jab. I hope ur back to normal soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back