Anyone Due to Test Around the 15th?

will be testing around 15th too. will be 11dpo then. i am expecting a bfn this month - cycle 5 of trying and not getting hopes up as last month was devasted when Af came.

Don't lose hope babes. I know it must be so hard to remain positive and calm when you feel you have been trying for a while but why dont you take half an hour to look back over old posts from this page of girls who have been trying and who have felt their hope slipping only to get their BFP after that.
It will happen for you hun, one way or another x

Hi,

I'll be due to test the day after you 17th... long wait :roll:

Just hope and pray that the wicked witch doesnt show up...

GL to all you ladies testing this month x

Everything crossed for you babes! xxx

How's everyone doing with the wait? Its driving me potty! I know realistically that I have no symptoms, but that doesn't stop me looking for some! :wall2:

Not trying to wish my life away............... but hurry up next 5 days!!!!

DoulaJen - I know, in reality 5 cycles is not a long time. I know it will happen, I'm just a worrier by nature!

So today is 6dpo, temp is still up, looking good! WILL NOT POAS WILL NOT POAS!!!!

well girls i tested early hours of this morning and still a bfn so think its just a matter of waiting until af arrives :(

had a horrendous night last night, didnt sleep as didnt feel well and at 3.30 am my temp rose to 37.4degrees and had sharp pains in stomach and kidney :( temp still quite raised today.

so together with this and bfn im feeling pretty sucky xxx

oh no! wait for the witch, dont count yourself out. Have you got a water infection? Be careful and takee care of yourself if your getting pains round your kidneys.

Bellarina dont give up hope think sticky thoughts!!!!!!

im testing a week today or a week yesterday depending on my resistance!
its going to be a busy few days on this thread next week
xx

Been in bed all day basically feeling like rubbish, tired, not interested in food, mild nausea, headaches temp 37.3 degrees, I've started getting mild cramps again in my right side, u Duno if this is af preparing for a visit on Thursday or if its possibly anything pregnancy related, has anyone tested yet? Or are you holding out for next week

Been in bed all day basically feeling like rubbish, tired, not interested in food, mild nausea, headaches temp 37.3 degrees, I've started getting mild cramps again in my right side, u Duno if this is af preparing for a visit on Thursday or if its possibly anything pregnancy related, has anyone tested yet? Or are you holding out for next week

How are you feeling today hun?
I havn't tested yet, im holding out till the 15th... Eeek!

x

Peeing all the time constipated, headaches, sore boobs and nauseated lol fed up!!!!o

I gave in and poas this morning. How disappointing! BFN. :mad: Could not wait till the 15th and now I'm kicking myself! The test was a cheapy, but was meant to be 20miu, so that should be sensitive enough to detect any hcg, surely?
I had been feeling woozy for the last 3 days, nausea would be the exact description! And I have come out in a face full of spots. Yuck! They usually turn up the day before AF, so was expecting her to arrive early but no show yet.
Anyone else given into the urge yet? I sure wish I hadn't, I feel even more unsure of what's going on now....:wall2:

well girls i did a tesco hpt this morning and still bfn...think my body is screwed up as not getting af cramps and it should be here today if last 2 cycles ae anything to go by

good luck to the rest of you fx you get ur bfp's :) xxx

I felt so pregnant on Friday, just an inner sense.
But yesterday and today I have been all confused so I have decided to hold out as long as I can b4 I poas.
I feel really tired and got a constant dull headache (Keep telling DS and OH to turn the dam telly down!!)
Also had a horrible angry day yesterday, I was mean to OH and lost my temper with my DS and then broke down in tears right after!
I don't know if it is the pressure of TTC or if its pregnancy!

x

Bellarina - its rubbish when you have no idea what's going on inside your body - you may hazard a guess but are never sure unless that BFP shows up. Last cycle (when we weren't trying but not preventing) I had no PMS at all. Now that is so unlike me, I was sure that AF could not possibly arrive, but she did. And two days late. Not before I'd got through the disappointment of 2 BFN in the days before. It totally sucks! FX that you still may have a positive outcome, though. Its not over till AF rears her ugly head.....

DoulaJen - I've had that 'feeling' too this month once or twice. But for me, there's not much but nausea to back it up. Also, I have had PMS symptoms for the last 3 days - usually I only turn 'evil' the day before AF, but I have been shouty and moany and unbearable for DD and DH for at least 72 hours. Just hope they love me enough to forgive me! I swear it could be the stress, but hope I could use pregnancy as a valid excuse! Lol. Good luck to you and well done for holding out so long before POAS; I was disappointed in myself that I crumbled and I have achieved no more comfort from an early BFN result.

FX for all of us, hopefully the next few days will bring us some much needed answers! xx

Well it's a BFN today for me so not holding out much hope and that was a 10mui test. I have had the weirdest tugging sensations and slight nausea and headaches but all of this has disappeared off the planet today!

I need to stop with the poas it's a bad habit! ;)

Good luck ladies with the 15th!xx

I'm due to test the 17th ish but know I'm going to test early!!! I'm trying not to get hopes up after last month though.

Had some minor cramping like sensations last night, sore boobs the last two days but we shall see

Good luck all xxx

I'm due to test the 17th ish but know I'm going to test early!!! I'm trying not to get hopes up after last month though.

Had some minor cramping like sensations last night, sore boobs the last two days but we shall see

Good luck all xxx

Mazza im also due to test on Thursday! good luck, fingers crossed for you! and everyone else due to test this week!! xx:friends:

I'm due to test around the 17th/18th but gave in yesterday and took a First Response test but it was negative.

Maybe I was testing too early...I shall use the other one on the 17th.

Hi Doulajen, Can you add me to your list? AF due on Wed 16th so will test on Thurs 17th if the witch doesn't arrive before then.
No major symptoms until Friday night. I started getting a burbly tummy (sorry tis the only way to describe it.) Couldn't actually sleep on fri because of it. Had it all day sat and most of sunday. I was getting twinges in my lower abdomen / uterus area on Sat. I've also had mega sore BBs since fri. (I would get sore bbs just before AF but never as early as this) I feel as though i have a head cold or something coming on. I've been trying to avoid PF this month (but as you can see I've given in!). Wasn't holding out much hope this month until I started to get symptoms on fri.
Last month I was convinced I was preggo but AF came 4 days late and I was utterly devastated. It came around luchtime. I ran out of the office saying i was going home for lunch. I was praying it was just spotting or something but no - twas full blown AF. I ended up ringing into work saying i had a migrane and wouldn't be in the rest of the afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back