Anyone Due to Test Around the 15th?

Well it's a BFN today for me so not holding out much hope and that was a 10mui test. I have had the weirdest tugging sensations and slight nausea and headaches but all of this has disappeared off the planet today!

I need to stop with the poas it's a bad habit! ;)

Good luck ladies with the 15th!xx

Sunbeam, that sounds like a little bean trying to implant!! From what I've read, it would take a few days after implantation for HCG to show up. Good luck. Fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Well it's a BFN today for me so not holding out much hope and that was a 10mui test. I have had the weirdest tugging sensations and slight nausea and headaches but all of this has disappeared off the planet today!

I need to stop with the poas it's a bad habit! ;)

Good luck ladies with the 15th!xx

Sunbeam, that sounds like a little bean trying to implant!! From what I've read, it would take a few days after implantation for HCG to show up. Good luck. Fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Thanks LeeLeeKitty :) not holding put any hope have a bfn today and a spot on my chin (nice!) so think I'm out but on a positive note if AF shows then my new system of experiment with supplements works. If not I'm going to just go back to the drawing board!

Your symptoms sound really promising! Fingers crossed hope its your month :) Good luck ladies!xxx

Last edited:
I think I am too scared to test!
My friend offered me a test today and my immediate response was GOD NO!
I think I just dont want to jinx it!
Anyone else feeling similar?

x

I'm sat here thinking about it rather than marking my year 13 coursework!!!

I've tried to stop myself from buying a test to do by buying some online and wont test till they arrive. I live two minutes from asda tho and its sooooo tempting

Who's have thought POAS could become my new favourite hobby.....might have to add that to my CV:)

Are you not on your way to Asda yet?! hahaha x

I might poas tomorrow lol I can't help it, plus I've 4 tests left!!! Normally by now id have really bad back pain when af coming, I've not had that yet, oh pleeeeease!!

Well if you have 4....... lol

Ooooh good luck. I hope you get the result you want xxx

I have no idea what to expect this month....my body is a mystery to me

Well if you have 4....... lol

Ooooh good luck. I hope you get the result you want xxx

I have no idea what to expect this month....my body is a mystery to me

im resisting the urge to pee on my stick. bught them today but holding out until wed

good luck girlies xx

indeed espec wen im more like in my 3ww now lol why wont the dam line just show coz af isnt lol xx

Bellarina could you not go to your gp and get a blood test? It would show up before a urine test. I feel really light headed and nauseated tonight although I went for a 4 mile walk I Duno if its cos of that! Bellarina your will power is making me feel I should wait a little longer! My cousin is in labour as I type this making me a million times more broody!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back