Anyone Due to Test Around the 15th?

mummywanabe we must be string together...repeatafter me "i will not POAS" lol

if i havent had af / bfp by friday im gonna go to gp and have a chat about blood test as i should have one or the other by then i would imagine lol i think my body is just freaky tho lol

awe i know wot u mean iv had a few friends have babies lately and it makesme want one even more (if thats possible lol)

xxx

I'm going back to work on monday, i think 2ww gas felt 20 times longer because I've had nothing to do, fingers crossed we get bfp

BFN from me this morning...boo!

Good luck ladies!!!xx

Ok I poas, bfn lol I had dreams last night twice I got bfp and then I woke up and couldn't remember if that had happened or not, the only reminder it wasn't real was that I wad busting to go to the loo!! I will resist the urge tomorrow, going to wait to see if witch calls Thursday or not, haven't felt my usual af symptoms yet (strong cramps, back ache, short fuse) we shall see here's hoping, going back to bed its too cozy to get up just yet

sorry to see ur results girls but ur still in!

im on cd 39 and still no sign of af...will most likely test tomorrow but no doubt it will prob still b bfn just to confuse me even more xxx

Aaah just got home and internet tests have arrived. i'm suddenly to nervous to test

I think the witch is.coming I'm really crampy tonight ad due on thursday :-( fingers crossed, prayers or whatever your into that she doesn't come

Hey girls well iv booked an appt to see.doctor fri morning to see if thry can help me with my cycle given that last 2 hav bern 36 & 37 days but yet this one is39 but stil nothing. Wish me luck lol xx

bfn this morning. dont feel like af is coming tho so see what dr says fri xx

Doulajen - so sorry its a bfn for you, fx in time for Xmas though!
Bellarina - how frustrating that must be for you, stuck in limbo. Hope the docs can do a blood test on Friday and give you some answers.
Mummywanabe - so sorry you're out too. FX for next month.
Mazamoomin - good luck with poas! Hope you can pluck up the courage soon.

As for me, I'm CD27, AF was due ystdy without arrival. I did take a test at the wknd and it was bfn. So disappointed. I have managed to explain away the nausea & dizziness I have had recently, as I was given flu jab 11 days ago and been feeling very rubbish since then. Don't want to waste another test because I'm pretty sure AF will arrive tomorrow anyway; I'm now officially burying my head in the sand till witch is here! :whistle:

Last edited:
hi ladies

Boo all these BFN's

I did do a test quite last last night was BFN too, however I am a little early on the testing front so am gonna try again tomorrow when I am suppose to lol.

Still not sure what to think, no in your face symptoms, just tender boobage, but hey that could mean anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back