Anyone else due January 2013?

jodied

Reaction score
Hey ladies
Just wondered if others who are due in January would like to get to know each other a bit better.
I think I'm due 1st Jan. I'm Jodie, 29 and this is my second baby as I have a beautiful little girl Ella who is almost 13 months old. I'm married and live near Winchester xx

Hi

Have my first visit with midwife today to fill in my booking form whoo still does not feel real.

She said my date would be 2nd January

I'm feeling really sick tonight and feel have dogy stomach arrrr xx

I've got a dodgy tummy too (apparently its quite a common early pregnancy symptom). I don't feel sick just a bit nauseous and really tired x

Feel exact same aww feel better knowing not just me,

Just want it to be 12 weeks already so can tell ppl Arrrr xx

We have told immediate family already but waiting til 12 weeks for everyone else x

I'm hoping there will be more January mummies to join us soon?! x

I had Devon last Jan (6th) , and just wanted to say it's a brilliant time to have a baby!!
You are so busy buying presents for xmas etc and then you have time off and relax over xmas as the family that you know already, then wow you new baby arrives - what a great way to bring in the new year ladies......

Oh and when the xfactor starts later in the year, you know that when it ends and the winner is announced, that you will be having your baby in days XX

Hi, can I join. I am due with my first around the 4th of Jan. I am really excited and nervous too! I have just turned 33 so do feel quite old for my first. Only told my DH and two members of my team so far, good luck everone x

Sorry to tri hop but can't believe we got January next year babies :) hehe !
Good luck all of you :)

Hi, can I join. I am due with my first around the 4th of Jan. I am really excited and nervous too! I have just turned 33 so do feel quite old for my first. Only told my DH and two members of my team so far, good luck everone x

Hi congratulations! How long we're you trying if you don't mind me asking? x

Sorry to tri hop but can't believe we got January next year babies :) hehe !
Good luck all of you :)

I know crazy isn't it! Im pretty borderline as I reckon I'm due on 1st due to slightly longer cycles but on dates they might say I'm due end Dec! x

I've learnt the hard way that babies can't read calenders lol so being given Jan first it could be not only a diff month but diff year!! Hehe :)

Absolutely! My daughter arrived a whole month early x

Hi congratulations! How long we're you trying if you don't mind me asking? x

Thanks, we have been really lucky and only really trying since January although we were ntnp for a year before that.

How is everyone keeping, I don't feel i have any symptoms apart from larger breasts and a little nausea before BFP I am feeling fine.

2012/2013 baby either way I will be happy as long as it is healthy and well x

We were only trying from January too!

I was feeling a bit rubbish with a dodgy tummy but feel much better yesterday and today. Boobs a bit bigger and the odd bit of nausea and just needing to rest a bit more really x

Hello! I just found out I'm pregnant today. I'm 29 and live near Manchester. I have been married for 7 years in May.

The clearblue test said 2-3 weeks. I put my dates into an online calendar and it said my due date would be Dec 31st. However that date was using an average of 26 day cycle that iperiod worked out for me but I have had cycle lengths from 24 to 32 over the past year (don't know why as was quite regular before that!). So bottom line is I think it's going to be a January baby.

I suppose the next step is to phone the doctors?

Nice to meet you all. :)

Congratulations! Yes give your docs a ring and see how it works in your surgery. Usually it's docs app followed by midwife booking in at about 8-10 weeks x

I am due in January(6th). My name is Helen, I am 26 years old and married. We already have a boy called Lucius (born 5th of July 2009), and a girl called Juniper (born 11th of February 2011). tryi to conceive since march (I had my IUD taken out the 7th of march or so) so only one cycle that didn't work out (because the iud was taken out in the middle of the cycle). Hope all goes well this time too.

I'm Roxanne I'm expecting my 3rd but this my 5th pregnancy due very end of dec start of jan no idea when my lat period was so until a scan I'm assuming jan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back