Anyone else due January 2013?

How is everyone today?

I have been having a few uncomfortable twinges today. I had a pain in my side this morning and then the odd one around the lower abdomen. The one in my side feels like a stitch and has eased off a bit now but the front ones come every now and again, short sharp pains. I am putting this down to my bladder as they don't feel like period type pains. I hope I am right!

I'm also due in Jan (think about the 10th) also not feeling very real at the moment, need to see dr ASAP really as I had complications during my last pregnancy (although that was over 9 years ago) I know I'll need early scans and blood thinners etc but at the moment I'm kind of glad it's a bank holiday weekend and I get a day or so for the news to sink in before the whole circus begins lol!!!

Congratulations all, looking forward to sharing the next 9 months and beyond with you all!

Sarah

33 and mum to two gorgeous boys aged 11 and 9 and now expecting number 3!!!

How is everyone today?

I have been having a few uncomfortable twinges today. I had a pain in my side this morning and then the odd one around the lower abdomen. The one in my side feels like a stitch and has eased off a bit now but the front ones come every now and again, short sharp pains. I am putting this down to my bladder as they don't feel like period type pains. I hope I am right!

Hi sweetpea, sounds like how I felt yesterday and then it got really nasty and ended up I had a water infection >.< Ouch! Made me bleed too so nurse I saw at drop in centre said take it very easy for a few days as there was a risk of mc. Hope ur pain has gone away :) Apparently we're more susceptible to these things though so worth keeping an eye on. I think I'm due early jan although not 100% sure. Am a week late now but CB digi has been reading 2-3 weeks since conception for over 2 weeks so its kinda saying i conceived whilst on my period - confused!! Got docs appt on thurs so hoping to get things moving. Bleeding from yesterday's infection / mc scare has turned into brown spotting so hoping it'll go away soon! I hate this scary, early days, top secret stage!! We're hoping to keep it secret from everyone until 12 wks. Not had any sickness yet but got sore boobs and I'm very tired after a day at work! X

One thing I'm desperate to know is how do you get the ticker on your posts? I have registered with baby bump but can't figure out how to get it on here. Xx

Hi Cornishfairy! That water infection sounds scary, especially with the bleeding... sending you a *big hug*. The pains at the front seem to have gone and the one in my side feels sort of numb now, like I had a pulled muscle and it's heeling. I will keep an eye on it though, thanks for the "heads up" (as they say on the US forums! lol!).

I am a bit confused with my dates too as my cycles varied from 24 days to 31. iperiod ipad app worked out an average of 26 days which is how long I used in the online calculator which gave me the 31st December. However when I switched to ipregnancy app it reacons the 2nd of Jan...... don't know what cycle length that's using. Can't wait for the 12 week scan so I can find out a real due date!! lol!

I've had no sickness yet but have sore boobs. Same as you. :)

One thing I'm desperate to know is how do you get the ticker on your posts? I have registered with baby bump but can't figure out how to get it on here. Xx

OK, after you've created your ticker on a website you should be able to copy the "BB Code" they give. Then go into your USER CP on this forum, click on edit signature and paste the code. Then save it. :)

Glad you're feeling better :) It's weird isn't it, I kinda hope I start feeling sick just so I know something is happening, but I know as soon as I do feel icky I'll be moaning about it!! ;) Xx

OK, after you've created your ticker on a website you should be able to copy the "BB Code" they give. Then go into your USER CP on this forum, click on edit signature and paste the code. Then save it. :)

Thanks, will have a play!! I'm on my phone at the mo and can't see anywhere that's giving me a code so will try on PC :) x

Thanks, will have a play!! I'm on my phone at the mo and can't see anywhere that's giving me a code so will try on PC :) x

I'm not sure what ticker website you're using but if that one doesn't give you a code give up and google pregnancy ticker... it's full of ticker websites with codes.

BTW I was thinking the same as you, wanting to feel sick.... thought I was a bit strange but obviously I'm not the only one!! lol! I know I'll moan when it happens too but I agree it's nice to know that something is happening! xx

When did everyone else start getting morning sickness? Xx

Hi everyone can I join this thread too please? I think I'm due 14th Jan so really early days. Haven't even told my dh cos he's out of hte country!

Feeling a bit sicky for hte first time today, but probably becasue I am sooooo tired!:nap:

Looking forward to chatting with you as we go along!

Boaz

Hi Boaz, Congrats and welcome! :) Would love to know how/ when you tell your OH!! Love to hear stories like that. :)

Last edited:
Congrats everyone I have been reading but not replying as busy with a one year old! I reckon I'm 6 weeks tomorrow (only two weeks since my bfp but feels like a lifetime). Definitely think its going to drag until 12 weeks x

The dull pain in my side still hasn't gone today so have got an appointment at docs this afternoon. I said to the receptionist I didn't want to waste the docs time but she said it was better to be safe than sorry. I hope it's something trivial. It seems to high up to be anything to do with my ovaries or uterus. Hmmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back