Anyone on here offer advice on 9 years and puberty?

I hit puberty at 9 I had a school friend that did too. My school didn't handle it very well and we had to ask for a sanitary towel from the teacher and get permission to use the teachers bathroom as they had the appropriate bins. Of course the other kids figured out what was happening and would laugh and point when they saw us ask a teacher. My mum went crazy at the head teacher and 2 days later all girls bathrooms had sanitary bins and we were allowed to carry our own sanitary products. We also had a quick lesson on a girls cycle and the boys were made to watch it and not laugh or say 'eurgh'. It helped actually we weren't laughed at anymore.

Anyway enough of my reminiscing. What advice do you need? Might not be able to help but I'll have a go xx

I was an early starter too! I handled it terribly! I only became a normal human being again around 22! Sorry! I could maybe answer questions though!

Boy or girl?

My daughters nearly 13 and is quite special but has not started periods yet
My two teen boys are very diff, one started at 9 ( was/is a nightmare - now 15!) the other only the last year or so (at 13) he doesn't even smell yet!!

Think we've had some borderline starting behavior with DsS, he's nine in about six week's time, but already about 4ft 6" and wearing age 11 clothes....

Well as im here i might ask my own question, what signs do you look for in boys? I have a 9 year old son. Hes extremely moody. But hes been like that for a long time, talking years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back