April Testing Thread!!

AF returned today woo hoo so if i go back to a 28 day cycle then i will need putting down for the 9th April xxx

Please put me down for 10th April, as totally missed BDing over Ov for this month grrr! :eek:) Oh well eh? xx Ta xx

Last edited:
All updated for you girls - FX for us all - ive just started using my preseed and poas again so really hoping i get some good sticky dust this month!!

If all dosent go well this week i will be testing again on the 5th april can you put me down please

Please can you put me down for the 8th? :)

Thanks Hun!

xx

Hi. Good luck to everyone. :)

Goin by 31 day cycle I had this time round AF will be due 13 April so I'll TRY to hold of testing til 20 lol

DawnH put you as 13th there's no way you'll wait a wk to test!! Hee hee were all to much :poas:

Hi, please can you put me down for the 9th but that might change. Ill be testing on the 7th reguardless though as this will be my grandads 1 year memorial day and I know it would be really early to tell everyone but would love some good news for my very close family on that day, which also means I will be trying extra extra hard this month to the delight of my OH! Good luck everyone!

4th April for me please or there abouts! X

can you pop me down for 1st please!

FX for everyone! x x x x

Hi girlies!

Can u put me down for the 12th, after being 8 days late and a very regular cycle of 26 days I'm giving it 30 days this time!
Good Luck April testers!
Did we have much joy in March yet???

Xx

All done Lisa! March bit pants only 2 bfps so far but loads testers still to go x

Hey girls got d&c mon 21st march wen should I be testing? Not a clue how to work it out! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back