April Testing Thread!!

hi drummers_wife! Could you please put me down for April 26th? xx

Good luck ladies! Hope this is our month!

APRIL'S COMING GIRLS! :faint:

sending each and everyone of u due to test all the luck in the world! :dust:

xxxxxxxxx

:witch:just got me so moving on to cycle 4.

As average cycle length is 29 days, this gives me a testing date of the 27th at the moment. Might change if OV is different though, but please can you put me down for the 27th for now.

This means I'll actually be testing while on holiday in Malta! We're going away with friends and family so not sure if I'd be able to keep a BFP a secret! But fx for one anyway!

AF arrived today so I am out this month, please can you put me down for hysterosalpingogram on 7th April and internal scan/x-ray on 14th April. xxx

hi drummers wife, sorry to be a pain huni! AF came early so can i change my Testing date please??????
can you pop me in for the 27th???? thanks huni!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: for you all, take your share. x x x xx x xx x x

Hey D_W can u mover to 13th please (hopefully not unlucky for me!) Ov cam 2 days early, thanks xx

oops! according the girls on another thread i should be counting from the day after my first positive OPK (I had 2 in a row) so actually that would make my bfp due date ;) 12th April - thanks hunny!! xx

I has two days of positives and i counted from the first positive day - but the second day was darker by a touch. I will find out my answer tomorrow if AF arrives on time x

Hey ladies,

Im new to this forum and on my 2nd cycle of TTC after being on the pill for 16 years!! Have very long cycles so thinking the pill has messed me up but have charted this month and AF is due 11th April. Am going to try and hold out to test until the 12th!

Good luck to you all x

Hey ladies,

Im new to this forum and on my 2nd cycle of TTC after being on the pill for 16 years!! Have very long cycles so thinking the pill has messed me up but have charted this month and AF is due 11th April. Am going to try and hold out to test until the 12th!

Good luck to you all x

I was on hormone contraception for 20 years (16 - 36!) and came off the depoi injection last June. Luckily a regular cycle kicked in at Xmas.

If you are having long cycles you might want to look up Agnes Castus pills. Taking them from CD1 until Ov is meant to help your body regulate your homes and in some people bring the length of their cycles down.

This means I'll actually be testing while on holiday in Malta! We're going away with friends and family so not sure if I'd be able to keep a BFP a secret! But fx for one anyway!

I always imagine if I need to do that it'd be the one time customs takes my luggage apart and the tests spill all over the floor.

Malta, let us know what that is like, I've always fancied going there.

Stupid bint of a witch just got me! A day earlier than expected too!! Date of positive opk to now means I got a 13 day LP - my last one was 14! Didn't realise it could change?!?!?
X

Good luck April girls!

Gutted I miss a month!!! :(

Updated x x

Sorry she got you loopy Louise x x
Hopefully the bfps will be in full bloom soon an not follow marchs badluck x

Hey ladies,

Good luck to you all x

I was on hormone contraception for 20 years (16 - 36!) and came off the depoi injection last June. Luckily a regular cycle kicked in at Xmas.

If you are having long cycles you might want to look up Agnes Castus pills. Taking them from CD1 until Ov is meant to help your body regulate your homes and in some people bring the length of their cycles down.

Thanks Ninja Ive heard about those:) Do you know if they are ok to take alongside the pregnacare vits? God Im going to rattle ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back