Are these symptoms?

notty

Reaction score
I am 6-8 dpo (i think, could be a day or two more). I had sex before, during and after ovulation - lots of sex, lol.
The past two days i have had really bad heartburn and am farting like a maniac (sorry, lol). I also have mild fluttery feelings in my uterus and can't sleep at night due to being very hot. I feel tired during the day but not exhausted. My next period is due May 18.
Can anyone tell me if i am going insane or not. Are these pregnancy symptoms?

i had a funny feeling in tum, hard to explain, very tired and wind...lots of. :oops: so could be! best of luck xxx

i nhad the tiredness, wind and hotness. also had painful boobs and a really light period when it was due. good luck :pray:

Thanks for your replies!
I had some odd feelings in my abdomen this evening, it was like a mild burning sensation on the left side. I also noticed i have lots of blue and purple veins on my chest. is this a symptom?

Hey notty,
Yeah i've heard the vein thing is a symptom,
When my sister was pregnant she had them all over.
Especailly on her boobs.
Good luck Notty :]
Let us know how it goes!!
:hug: Baby dust to you!

I have noticed veins in my boos too the past few days - I am sure they weren't there before

I am soooo tempted to do a test but at 8/9 dpo i'm not sure if it's worth it.... but i still want to!! :D
I also woke up last night at 3.20am with severe heartburn. I was awake for 3 hours and couldn't sleep. Plus today i have a headache :?

Thanks! :)
I will keep you updated. I plan to take my first test on Monday :pray:

oo me 2 good luck to you hope its a bfp for both of us :pray:

Good luck Jemz!!! Here's a :pray: for both of us! Keep me updated!

I tested today which is 10 dpo but it could be earlier and i got a BFN :(
Do you think i tested too early?

lol also tested today a bfn :(

suppose its still early......hoping plzzzzzz :pray:

lol i hate getting negatives, they make me think' what's the point'.
I have tingly breasts this afternoon and i'm working myself up again thinking maybe this is it?!! I am also very veiny and i am worried that i am turning into the blue veiny beastie of the glen. The thing is i have never noticed these veins before, maybe they have always been there and now i'm more in tune with my body it's only now (after 32 yrs) that i am noticing.

get this i thought it was a neg when i looked at it agen there was a very faint line i showed it to my family and they could see it also, was landed :), but later this afternoon ive started bleedin think it might be AF, it was brown at first but got a brighter colour (sorry tmi) not sure wot to think now, does anyone have an idea?

Wow Jemz that sounds promising. Maybe the bleeding is implantation bleeding which i believe varies with women. Give it two days and test again... or test tomorrow morning if you can. Good luck!! :pray: :D

will see if AF ? goes into full mode. i will test in a few days lol sorry

any updates with you?

Sounds good with you!

Well i have been experiencing all these in the last 6 days -

severe heartburn ongoing
headaches
veins errupting on my breasts, hips and top of my arms
weird dreams
hot flushes
and now today sore breasts.

I am aware that i am due on in four days and these could be period pains etc. I am trying to remain optimistic, lol.

Where abouts in Wales are you? I'm in Swansea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back