Ashlea Ann has arrived....at last...

claireabell

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Well seems like the stretch and sweep did the trick....I woke up at 2.15am Friday 29 Sept, with severe pain, pottered around the house for a while before ringing maternity...anyway went to maternity at 3.45am ish, the midwife examined me and I was 6cm dilated, got on the gas and air...great...found the boost button which helped enormously.. :lol: at around 7am contractions were coming every minute or so.....by 8.30am I asked for pethadine, which they gave me..then my waters burst and Ashlea Ann was born at 8.42am, I delivered her within 7 minutes which meant the pethadine hadn't started working til after she was born.....she weighed 8lb 10oz, got lots of hair and is the double of Haylea when she was born. Mark and I both cried lots, it was a great experience. Bit sore from a few cuts and grazes...but so worth the wait, she's so beautiful...I was back home at 1.30pm and have been on the ultimate high since...haven't slept yet and feel great. Mark phoned Haylea to tell her she had a little sister and she couldn't stop crying, which made Mark cry more....she was so excited when she got to the hospital.....the whole experience has been awesome.....I am on cloud nine....can't believe my baby girl is here at long last....welcome to the world my little angel.... :hug:
HayleanAshlea29-09-06.jpg

Ashlea2hrsold.jpg
[/img]

awww hunny she is lovely and haylea looks so plesed with her little sister lovely pic of them both, Ashlea is a lovely name.
Iam so happy for u and mark what a wonderful story it made me cry. :D

Iam so happy things happened so quickly for u :D

Gratz again hun on the birth of u beautiful daughter

lots of love hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: x :hug: :hug: :hug: x :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: x :hug: :hug: :hug:

What a lovely family you have!!

Congratulations honey and well done! :hug:

Congratulations, they r both beautiful girls! xx

Congratulations! Your girls are beautiful, and that piccie of both of them is gorgeous!

Glad all went well :cheer:

Congratulations Claire, lovely quick labour and trouble free birth - that's what I like to hear!!

Congratulations claire, you have 2 gorgeous girls there :hug: :hug: what a wonderful quick and easy labour for you, well done :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

Congratlulations - what a great birth story. :D

She is gorgeous.

Em
xxx

aww bless she is gorgeous

congratulations and well done hun!!!

sarahxxx

Well done Claire, congrats to you Mark and Haylea on baby Ashlea.

Congratulations you all make a lovely family, soo cute!! :cheer:

Bev x x

Oh hun I'm so happy for you, she is absolutely gorgeous :D
Well done you, you're a star. Haylea looks like a very very proud big sister
Welcome little Ashlea Ann! xxxxxxxxxx :cheer:

awww shes GORGEOUS :D

so pleased for you..

cant wait to get a proper caht on msn with ya xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts