** August 2012 mummies **

All updated for you :), wow 5 pink, 5 blue and 4 yellow. We're pretty even atm :) x

How is everyone today? I have the Monday blues! 7weeks till I leave work thank goodness :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hiya girls. I'm another 4th of august. were team yellow although i think its a girl, we shall see x x

Hi ya

I've snuck over a little bit early. I'm due 15 August on Team Blue. :):)

All done, & Welcome to tri three Amy :) x

Hello,

I've snuck over, too, but tbh, I've been lurking for a while in Tri 3 as I'm experiencing some tri 3 niggles! Also, as the consultant won't be letting me get past 38 weeks, I'm just about in Tri 3 anyway! lol

My official due date is 30 Aug and I'm team pink twice! :)

Add me in on 10th August please- Same as Jayjay, my bump buddy.... our husbands will be updating you all if we go into labour at the same time (not that mine knows yet!!).

We are team yellow.

Thank you!!xx

Add me in on 10th August please- Same as Jayjay, my bump buddy.... our husbands will be updating you all if we go into labour at the same time (not that mine knows yet!!).

We are team yellow.

Thank you!!xx

Haha good plan, i guess the chances of you both going into labour on your EDDs is probs quite slim x

Hi ladies how are you all doing? and coping with this bloody heat?

30 weeks today! 3/4s of the way there 70days to go, can't wait to meet my LO now! Congrats to EmmaN27, MrsBump and Mrswarner87 on reaching 30 weeks today to :)

Last edited:
Loving the sun but the heat is a killer! Swelling ankles, constant thirst and lightheadedness are the joys to grace me today. Still at least I'm at home and can dress scantily in a strapless summer dress, at work I was sweating buckets to add to the list.
Loving ice lollies this week, best invention ever!! xx

Hi can you add me please....August 14th team yellow. Thanks!

Loving the sun but the heat is a killer! Swelling ankles, constant thirst and lightheadedness are the joys to grace me today. Still at least I'm at home and can dress scantily in a strapless summer dress, at work I was sweating buckets to add to the list.
Loving ice lollies this week, best invention ever!! xx

eek, that doesn't sound nice! i know what you mean though. It's def better now its the weekend like you say can mooch around in loose cool clothes, my work stuff is all smart and hot! Mmm and me! xx

Hi ladies how are you all doing? and coping with this bloody heat?

30 weeks today! 3/4s of the way there 70days to go, can't wait to meet my LO now! Congrats to EmmaN27, MrsBump and Mrswarner87 on reaching 30 weeks today to :)

Yay, congrats to you too! We are 3/4 of the way there now, exciting!

Finding it hard to sleep in this heat, tried to have an afternoon nap today but just couldn't get comfortable.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back