** August 2012 mummies **

Hellooo, I'm due 8th August and team yellow (or green as i prefer to call it coz it's much nicer than yellow!)

I'm starting to get scared now as well as excited and have had a fair few scares but all in all i'm really enjoying being pregnant =)

just sneaking into tri 3 now - can you put me down for 20th august team yellow :wave:

clara x

Updated for you ladies, MrsWarner87, I'm bump buddies for Amylize already but don't see why i can't have more than one :p. We also have the same EDD but whats the chances of both our babies coming on due dates? So i'm more than happy to be your bump buddy if you want.

PuddleDuck i know what you mean the closer it gets the more scary it gets too!

Pinkclara welcome to tri 3 :)!! x

Yay! I've moved over from Tri 2 :D
My due date is 27th August, team blue! xx

im still team yellow and am due the 17th august. x

Have all the August mummies got bump buddies?
Only 2 months ish to go for us all best get paired up :)

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Last edited:
Just seen this thread after a little search!

I'm due on 15th August - and we're still team yellow :)

Ooh just seen this!

We're due on the 27th August and are team PINK :) x

How are we all doing? Seeing all these June mummies having their babies is making me jealous! Want my LO out now!!! x

I'm bump buddies with mrswarner87 now.

I know, seeing all the babies arriving is making me want mine to hurry up, can't wait to meet her now!

x

We've only got a few days till the 50days left mark Emma :)!

I'm so over optimistic when i got to 31 weeks i was like it's 8 and a bit weeks. Now i'm at 32 it's 7 and a bit ;) each number lower makes it feel a bit closer to meeting LO1 :p x

Yeah, I have to admit last few weeks have gone quick, I'm just getting inpatient now! lol. I'm counting down to my maternity leave starts which is just over 4 weeks then it will only be 3 weeks until due date! x

Hello, I'm due 19th August and we are team yellow!

Omg I've just realised its 60 days till my due date!!!!!!!! Need to try and sort out lo's room!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back