*August Mummys - Our Tri3 Thread*

Congratulations Jacki, Olivia is a beautiful name, let us know when you put your story and photos up!

nothing happening for me, have been feeling a bit strange, few aches and pains, but in the end, nothing came of it.
i have a scan tomorrow, will see what happens after that.

hello Georgie, Emerald and Tracey... hope you are all well x

Cant believe its nearly 6pm and this is the first I've managed to get onto PF!!! Was at midwife this morning and all is well but still measuring big so booked in for a growth scan on Thursday at 2.30pm. Woo hoo I get to see my baby again - seems aaaaaages since 20 week scan. Hopefuly its just a lot of water and not loads of baby. Anyone know what they do if baby is massive?? Will they induce me early or something?? Maybe they need to check placenta still working fine?? Hmmmmm do I take my hospital bag with me in anticipation??? Its my wee boy's first day at school on Thursday but he's only in the morning so will have to take him with us to scan - the older ones can get bus home.

Oh and yesterday I spent way too long working at my desk at home and late evening I literally could not walk. I was almost crying trying to get upstairs and the incredible pain when just moving. I went to bed and I swear I could hardly even lie on my side it was so painful in my bits/foof/pubic bone - whatever you wanna call it. I woke up this morning and was ok again (well my usual pain) and I mentioned it to midwife and she said if it happens again to call hospital - its sounds to her like my bones seperating!!!! WTF?? I presume if that does happen they just c- section you - anyone any clue on this?? I'm now worried it will happen again.....

Anyway, enough of my rambling on.......hope all you ladies are well and that we all have our lovely babies very soon. Huge congrats to Jacki with baby Olivia xxxx Come on lets have some babies!!!!!!!!

sorry you aren't feeling well Tracey, hope it's not your pelvis separating.... ouch!
i have had a few growth scans too, it's great being able to see baby so much, and very reassuring.
can't help you on the big baby aspect, as i was measuring small, not big, and it was down to me having little water (although baby is growing normally).

hope you get everything resolved at your scan x

Im feeling really weird tonight. Midwife tomorrow, hopefully she will do a sweep.
Tracey that sounds painfull i hope its not seperating. Enjoy your scan.

Anything happening for you almeria?

nope, nothing happening Emerald, just twiddling my thumbs and trawling through the forums looking up posts on inductions and sweeps...
i have a scan tomorrow, think they will offer me a sweep too, but can't decide whether to try it or not.

bump is getting heavy, and i feel a bit uncomfortable now, but SURELY he will come out in a day or two...no??!!?

how are things progressing for you? anything exciting?

Nothing for me but i have a manicure and pedicure booked for tomorrow so id like to hold on till after.

Im feeling really weird tonight. Midwife tomorrow, hopefully she will do a sweep.
Tracey that sounds painfull i hope its not seperating. Enjoy your scan.

Anything happening for you almeria?

Hope you still have my number for labour watch - got a good feelin :dance:

Well after i posted last night my waters started leaking. Midwife confirmed im in labour and she booked me in labour ward to induce me coz contractions are not strong enough and im at risk of infection. Lots of blood and protien in my urine so at 8pm i will be off to hospital.
I will text tracey with updates.

Hope your all ok and fx something happens for you almeria.
Tracey how is your pelvis today?

Been admited to hospital. Had a sweep im 4cm have to wait 6 hours and if nothing happens then ive got to have a drip put in.

Oooohhh how exciting!! Keep me updated honey, 4cms already - that's great - keep going you're doing a fab job!!

ooooh, good luck Emerald Rose!
i am so so so so so so so so jealous..... hehehehehe

can't wait to hear your story.

please can everyone send labour dust my way, baby has forgotten he needs to come out now!

well, i am guessing emerld rose has given birth by now????
hope so!

i am still here twiddling my thumbs, how is everyone else doing?

Hey Almeria, how are you? I'm sending you massive labour vibes :)

Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back