** August 2012 mummies **

:(
I bet he just makes a spontaneous appearance! Takes you all by suprise!! Fx'd he comes soon!

Well I am still not ready to meet LO :( everyone else is getting really excited, OH is fed up of waiting, yet I am sat here hoping she stays in there as long as possible. I dunno why.. Obviously I want to have our baby, or I would never have planned to have her, but now it's actually nearly time, I just want to run and hide. I feel awful for it, but even having everything ready doesn't make me feel any better. And now I'm worrying it means I won't love her enough or be a good Mum :cry:

Sorry, just wanted to get it off my chest xx

Awww sweetheart, ofcourse you will love her and you'll be an amazing mum!

Having a baby is a life changing event, so it's only natural to feel overwhelmed by it all- i know i have!!

I think everyone feels like that at some point hun, so your not alone.
:hug::hug::hug:

I bet he just makes a spontaneous appearance! Takes you all by suprise!! Fx'd he comes soon!

Well I am still not ready to meet LO :( everyone else is getting really excited, OH is fed up of waiting, yet I am sat here hoping she stays in there as long as possible. I dunno why.. Obviously I want to have our baby, or I would never have planned to have her, but now it's actually nearly time, I just want to run and hide. I feel awful for it, but even having everything ready doesn't make me feel any better. And now I'm worrying it means I won't love her enough or be a good Mum :cry:

Ah hon you will be a great mom and you will love her! I've been waiting years to have a baby, but once I became pregnant I got scared about how I'd cope looking after a baby and whether I'd actually connect with him and love him. Now he's here I can't believe my feelings for him. Once you have your baby in your arms you will be so happy she is there. Hugs

Emily - I hope things start happening soon for you. :)

Awww sweetheart, ofcourse you will love her and you'll be an amazing mum!

Having a baby is a life changing event, so it's only natural to feel overwhelmed by it all- i know i have!!

I think everyone feels like that at some point hun, so your not alone.
:hug::hug::hug:

Thanks hun, I'm just getting so much more nervous the closer it gets! I'm scared that when LO arrives that things will be so different between me and OH, we're great together and have no issues, I just worry it will change everything iykwim?
:hug: xx

Ah hon you will be a great mom and you will love her! I've been waiting years to have a baby, but once I became pregnant I got scared about how I'd cope looking after a baby and whether I'd actually connect with him and love him. Now he's here I can't believe my feelings for him. Once you have your baby in your arms you will be so happy she is there. Hugs

Emily - I hope things start happening soon for you. :)

I do love her, just I dunno I feel like I don't feel like alot of other people do. I know I would do anything for her. Grrr bloody pregnancy and hormones!!!

How are you enjoying motherhood??? xxx

Pregnancy hormones were a killer :( I would cry at the drop of a hat, but I didn't feel down. I couldn't really connect the movements with a real baby being inside me.

As Emily said its been life changing lol. It's been great, tiring, but happy :) I can't believe how long lil man spends on the boob tho. And how hungry I am all the time lol. It's definitely better than being preggers :D

BabyEm I was given a few tips about keeping things good within your relationship.

Make eye contact, it might sound daft but when LO arrives you'll be so busy its easy to forget! Also touch, give each other a hug occasionally!

Make sure you listen to each other, sit down & have a chat about each others day. Again its easy to forget.

If somethings upsetting you tell him, if you let it build up it will cause rows and you'll end up hating each other.

Lastly when your fed up remember why you loved each other before baby...

Have to say weve followed these and so far we're happier than ever, your relationship will change but it doesn't have to be in a negative way! xx

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Aw babyem! That's totally normal to feel like that :) I know you will be a great mum :) so don't think like that!
Things will be different with your OH, because you have a baby... But not in a bad way. I have a whole new love for my boyfriend, seeing him as a daddy. It's not easy... But so worth it.
Becoming a parent is very overwhelming xxx

Pregnancy hormones were a killer :( I would cry at the drop of a hat, but I didn't feel down. I couldn't really connect the movements with a real baby being inside me.

As Emily said its been life changing lol. It's been great, tiring, but happy :) I can't believe how long lil man spends on the boob tho. And how hungry I am all the time lol. It's definitely better than being preggers :D

i was watching the open ceremony yesterday and I started crying watching the deaf childrens choir?! I'm such a sop atm!! I'm gonna miss being pregnant :( xx

BabyEm I was given a few tips about keeping things good within your relationship.

Make eye contact, it might sound daft but when LO arrives you'll be so busy its easy to forget! Also touch, give each other a hug occasionally!

Make sure you listen to each other, sit down & have a chat about each others day. Again its easy to forget.

If somethings upsetting you tell him, if you let it build up it will cause rows and you'll end up hating each other.

Have to say weve followed these and so far we're happier than ever, your relationship will change but it doesn't have to be in a negative way! xx

Thanks for these tips Em, they make alot of sense!! Will remember these :) Aww, it's so nice to hear you're both happier than ever, so sweet!! xx

Aw babyem! That's totally normal to feel like that :) I know you will be a great mum :) so don't think like that!
Things will be different with your OH, because you have a baby... But not in a bad way. I have a whole new love for my boyfriend, seeing him as a daddy. It's not easy... But so worth it.
Becoming a parent is very overwhelming xxx

Thanks Lolly :) Yeah I suppose that is true, I can't believe how grateful I am to him for giving me a baby, so I suppose it will be 100 times more when LO's here. xx

Gahhh HORMONES!! How are we all today ladies?? xxx

Still pregnant with no signs of imminent arrival! lol!! Roll on Thursday!

Going to go and waddle my way around Tesco in a bit...yummm...foooood!!

XX

Still pregnant with no signs of imminent arrival! lol!! Roll on Thursday!

Going to go and waddle my way around Tesco in a bit...yummm...foooood!!

XX

:hug: You're managing so well!!

Hmm, I'm hungry!! Gonna have to get some munch!! Need to tidy and clean my house aswell, it's a right mess I've been so lazy!! xx

Awww thanks hun.

I'll be a total wreck by Thursday though- equal parts excited and terrified i expect!!

XX

i was watching the open ceremony yesterday and I started crying watching the deaf childrens choir?! I'm such a sop atm!! I'm gonna miss being pregnant :( xx

lol I cried at that too! Im not as bad as when I was pregnant I think, but I still cry at random stuff. Sometime in the last week or so I was just looking at my lil man and started crying because after so long of wanting my own baby he was finally here. X

Excellent advice :). I actually realised the other day that I'm not touching or hugging up to my OH hardly at all since baby has been born. Some of it was because we aren't touchy-feely in public and where I was in hospital for nearly 2 weeks after Drake was born it kind of broke the habit if u get me. I've still been asking him about his day and talking about stuff, but it's been quite baby related.

Tiredness has been a big thing for me because I get very grumpy when I am tired and of course who do I take it out on? My OH poor man. Some of it he's been understanding about, but sometimes he's been snapping back :(

Awww thanks hun.

I'll be a total wreck by Thursday though- equal parts excited and terrified i expect!!

XX

:hug: You'll be great!! x

lol I cried at that too! Im not as bad as when I was pregnant I think, but I still cry at random stuff. Sometime in the last week or so I was just looking at my lil man and started crying because after so long of wanting my own baby he was finally here. X

Awww :) xx

I agree, you're still tearful once baby arrives as it is all so overwhelming, this little person you've waited so long to meet is finally here! Even now I keep looking at her thinking I can't believe she's mine, brings tears to my eyes. x

Awww! It's so nice hearing you ladies talk about the love you have for your babies!! :love:
xxx

Won't be long until it's your turn now babyem x

I agree, you're still tearful once baby arrives as it is all so overwhelming, this little person you've waited so long to meet is finally here! Even now I keep looking at her thinking I can't believe she's mine, brings tears to my eyes. x

I'm the same!! Still get teary eyed when I look at her sometimes! Its amazing to look at her and know that I did that lol x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Hi girls

I hope everyone is well. Have all the August mummies had their babies now? Been a bit out of touch recently and lost track. Congratz to everyone who has had their babies and I hope those that are still waiting aren't kept waiting too much longer now.

X

Hi girls

I hope everyone is well. Have all the August mummies had their babies now? Been a bit out of touch recently and lost track. Congratz to everyone who has had their babies and I hope those that are still waiting aren't kept waiting too much longer now.

X

wss

I think I'm gonna end up being a September mummy! LO is far too cosy in there :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back