Back from hospital

TeeUK

Reaction score
Went to hospital to have 2nd hormone level blood test test to see if they have dropped.......

Basically the nurse said they are looking for my hormones to be under 480 if they are then mc will happen without intervention

If they haven't then I have to have intervention....she said something about spending 6hrs in hospital having suppositries inserted......anyone know what this means and what will happen?

She also said possible d&c which scares the c**p out of me.....anyone had one, what is it like? is it dangerous?

They also gave me anti-biotics to make sure any tissue infected doesn't make me ill.

I have to call back in morning to find out results...

I have major panic attacks when I got to stay in hospital...Fingers crossed I won't have to have intervention...

Last edited:
aww sorry hun! i go back on fri and i am terrified of d&c too! so know how you feel. i don't think it is dangerous and risks are very minimal. its very short and you can have a general anasthetic so you dont feel anything! i hope you get on ok tomorrow. i just keep telling myself that at least once the d&c is done it means less bleeding and i think for a shorter time! i think your body can take long sometimes to go through the whole process! i just want it to all be over now so i can start a fresh.
sending you lots of hugs. x x x

Just read this post, sending you girls lots of hugs xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Last edited:
Thanks girls...as soon as I find out results I will update xxx

I'm so sorry you're going through this hon. Five weeks ago today I doscovered i'd had a mmc. As terrified as I was of surgery, I chose to have an erpc. I can totally understand your fears; I had to be given a sedative before I was taken to theatre I was in that much of a state. If you need a chat please PM me. It's the worst thing in the world to go through, please don't think you're alone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back