Back to TTC :(

Urchin said:
Aw no I only just saw this, sorry hun. :hug:

Its ok, I probably should have said something when we were chatting earlier but im just trying to get on with things as normal now, these things happen and im sure we'll be luckier next time :D

Thanks everyone :hug:

:hug: gutted for you, sweetie.

Look after yourself and stay positive... here's to the 2008 baby gang! :cheer:

Gosh I've only just seen this thread too.
Jax I'm so sorry for you and your OH...fingers crossed that 2008 brings not only a new year but a new baby for you both to cherish also. Sending huge hugs, :hug:

Glitzy I posted in your other topid hun, i am really sorry, it isnt fair hun you deserve a baby so much, i really admire you for how your dealing with it, you are a very brave lady youve had so much to content with in your life i just hope this story has a happy ending. :hug: :hug: :hug: take care Glitzy

sorry hun :hug:

don't worry it's coming soon.. stay positive :D

Hi Jax
I've only just seen this post sorry.
Hope you are feeling ok. So sorry for you.
Heres to all of us hoping for 2008 babies.
:hug: :hug:

Sarah x

Thanks everyone, you lot have no idea how much you have helped me deal with this, just coming on and reading your replies here is so comforting :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I really do feel ok about it all now, Ive got an appointment with doc on thursday morning to discuss our option from here ie IUI might be worth a shot, im also going to get some pre-seed and some baby aspirin for this cycle.

OH has a plan aswell......for a whole week through my fertile period he is planning to "pump me full of sperm" every day atleast 3 times daily :rotfl:

Well you never know!

This was definitely a chemical pregnancy, and im well aware of how often amd why it can happen so im not seeing it as a lost baby, but as a fake pregnancy.

Thank you again, your all amazing :hug:

Glitzy - yet another display of how incredible you are. You bounce back with new positivity and determination so well. You have an amazing perspective in life and are a real example to others. You desrve a baby so much and will clearly make an amazing mother with such a good healthy grounding and sense of self.

You have so much to give, and have touched so many people.

I hope 2007 rewards you with a beautiful healthy baby. and I hope to be lucky enough to make that journey with you. :D

Becs said:
Glitzy - yet another display of how incredible you are. You bounce back with new positivity and determination so well. You have an amazing perspective in life and are a real example to others. You desrve a baby so much and will clearly make an amazing mother with such a good healthy grounding and sense of self.

You have so much to give, and have touched so many people.

I hope 2007 rewards you with a beautiful healthy baby. and I hope to be lucky enough to make that journey with you. :D

Oh wow, really......wow im gonna cry now :cry: :hug:

I dont know what to say, if I really do come across that way then im really proud of that......stuck for words lol :hug:

Thank you, and I really hope that I am lucky enough to make the journey with YOU!

Babydust for all!! :hug:

Don't be silly, I just say it as I see it and loads of people on here would agree.

BTW, I love the pumping plan, think I might sign up to some of that :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back