Back to TTC :(

hug.jpg

Gitsy

Dont give up yet! I see you have changed your ticker already! Please do not assume anything. This sometimes happens when you are in the early days, and people can carry on the next 9 months, perfectly.

Keep us posted, I must admit, I dont even know you, but after reading so many threads you feel like you know people on here, I was very happy to hear your news. Although I think you are a bit ahead of yourself. I hope so.

Take care, we love you and get DH to wrap you in cotton wool!

you know what girls, coming on here and seeing these replies the last couple of days has really helped me to stay positive and calm about the whole thing, thank you so much :hug:

Im bleeding a lot heavier today and still cramping, though not as bad as it was yesterday.

I know it could be a pregnancy bleed but its just like a heavier than normal period, and that cant be a pregnancy bleed as far as im concerned......when I bled with my daughter it was a lighter than normal period with no cramping.

Im pretty sure that thats it, but I guess I wont know for sure for a few days. Im going to assume it is though and just get on with things, I cant do this (possible) false hope thing it will drive me mad.

Thank you all so much for your support :hug: :hug:

I've only just seen this and it made me really sad. I am so sorry GGG. :hug:

So sorry you are going through this GGG. Sending lot's of :hug: :hug: :hug:

take care,
Becsxxx

im sooo sorry babe - keep strong - you know where i am if you want to talk, take care babes :hug: :hug: :hug:

im so sorry you are goin through this but i think the way you are staying positive is good. look after yourself. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back