Back to TTC :(

thanks everyone, do you really think it could be normal? :think: :pray:

Im currently 18 days past OV so I would have thought implantation would have happened before now.....but im not sure?

Ill see how long it lasts for I guess and then test again once its finished, im thinking that even if it was gone a HPT might still show up hormones for the next couple of days and I really cant cope with gettng our hopes again only to be dashed.

I'll keep you all updated anyway, thank you so much for all your positive thoughts, it really means a lot to me :hug:

my mate feefee has had about 3 fairly heavy bleeds so far and now is 19 weeks gone. u can only hope ggg , we all hope for u too , u trully deserve this not to go wrong hun

Hi Honey,

It could be a normal bleed hun as you are that many days past ov. I would wait until it stops then do a pg test, maybe speak to your EPU and see what they think?

You might be ok sweety, alot women do bleedin in pg.
Im thinking of you hun, my prayers are with you.

Jo xxxx

keeping everything crossed for you hun i had spotting when i was 3 weeks preg so you could still be ok
manda x

im so sorry hun. i hope things turn out well for you, i was so happy to see you in tri 1.

good luck hun :hug:

Awww hun I'm sorry :hug:

But you did have a period with your DD didn't you? maybe it's the same. Whenare you due to see the midwife? Fingers crossed for you hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww hun, try to stay positive. :hug:

What exactly is a chemical pregnancy? :think:

thanks girls, yes I did have a period with my daughter but there was no cramping....lastnight was agony. Im still in a lot of pain today but im not taking any painkillers just in case, a hotwater bottle lovingly provided by OH is helping, bless him.

In a few days I will either be feeling very silly for panicking, or very disapointed that Im right. Either way im determined to stay positive!

Fingers crossed for you hun, hope it turns out ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw GGG I am really sorry for you having to go through this, I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is just a normal pregnant bleed, everyone is sending positive thoughts :hug:

aww glitzy nooo...test again!! test again!!..make sure everything is okay and take care of yourself first and foremost!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
It made me very sad to read this. I hope you're ok honey. It is worth getting a test done by the doc...bleeding is't always a sign of loss.

Take care tonight and let us know how you get on.

Lots of love and hugs
Michelle
xxxxxxx

Oh no.

I'm keeping absolutley everything crossed for you that all's well. I keep getting tummy ache and it worries me every time. Then it usually turns out to be a huge fart or just my digestive system struggling with all the hormones.

Keep positive and look after yourslef. We're all thinking of you as you can tell.

Vic x

:hug: Sending lots of love and prayers your way, GGG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back