Bit of a crappy moment

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel everything gets too overwhelming? I mean i was chuffed i found out the sex today but now everything is feeling overwhelming and i can't help but feel terrified...i am going through lots of different emotions, happy one min then scared the next. I dunno what to do...feel crappy at the minute, i mean i should be happy today!!! I just want to go to bed and stay there.

Last edited:
I'm hoping that's normal, cos I feel like that! It's a major thng, so understandable to feel overwhelmed sometimes!

Thanks...i feel emotional at the minute need a good cry. Shouldn't feel like this on the day i find out my babies sex xxx

Yeah I feel overwhelmed at times too hun. I think its normal, we're doing something huge and our lives are about to change bigtime! Plus your hormones will be all over the place too! *hugs*

Hope you're ok hun!

When we found out we were havng a boy last Friday I was teary straight after the scan but then was so excited for the rest of the day! I was sad when it was time to go to bed though because it meant the day was over! lol x

i tend to feel more like that when im tired like today.... Im having a shit day already lol but its just because im tired... I have sore legs sore feet a sore side lol u name it i have it- Maybe u need a good rest hun xx

I feel better this morning...i know that feeling will come back soon though! Yeah i was shattered yestoday. xxx

xshauna_bazx same do have mix emotional but its normal. dont think about it now... till got long left wait till reach in tri 3 and the scary emotion will hit us hard lol

I sometimes ask what've I put myself into.... once I think about birth i illerate shit myself lol.

I feel exactly like that too! I worry so much that I might not be a good mother or I won't be able to cope with a baby and won't know what to do when I bring it home! I guess this is all normal though seeing as there's loads of us on here feeling overwhelmed! Oh and I'm also terrified of the whole birth thing, I think it's the feeling of not being in control. x

i feel all of the above and more....im literally terrified of giving birth......terrified and then im terrified of having to look after the baby when i get home. i think my baby hormones have kicked in this weekend...

i know all of us will be okay because our instincts will kick in and our bodies will help us through the labour..

look how many girls have done it in the time we have all been on here, they all survived it and most of them are soooo happy so soon after giving birth. so i;m sure we will all be fine......

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back