bleeding

chezzabell

Reaction score
when i went to toilet this morning and wiped there was blood on the paper so i wiped some more and more blood came. I rang the hospital, and she told me to put on a pad and if there is anymore blood or i start getting pains then to go straight down! Is there something in tri 2 water atm?? I need a text buddy aswell, as mine is naz and she in hospital. Any offers?x

i'll do it but i won't be able to text you back till hubby sends me the code for credit on my mobile, if you pm me i'll pm you my mobile number :D

also get yourself checked out even if it means going to the emergancy doctor :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi,

Two weeks ago I had stomach pains and when I was ringing the midwife, NHS direct and my out of hours doctor they all kept saying come in if you bleed but do nothing for now.

Last weekend I started bleeding and when I rung NHS direct they said not to worry about but I'd had enough because they'd told me that last week not to worry unless I bled so I rung the out of hours doctor who told me to go to my hospitals EPU or A&E if they didn't have one. I went to the hospital and they sent me to my fetal assessment unit where the listened to the babys heart straight away, took my blood pressure and temperature etc. Then I had to wait to see a doctor and she did an internal examination and said everything was fine. I did feel a bit stupid because they doctor was explaining to me that these things do just happen throughout pregnancy but I would have been so worried if I hadn't of gone. Ring your out of hours doctor and see what they think.

Berry x

Havent got any better advice for you honey other than insist on seeing a doctor but I wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: :hug: this pregnancy lark is so bloody scary.....

Jane x

awww hun i know how worrying it is when you have a bleed i had a simular thing to you at 12wks. After i had my bleed my midwife said that bleeding can be quite common in 3rd or 4th pregnancies, she said something about some of the placenta coming away and caurse a bleed.

Try and take it easy (i know thats easier said than done ith 2 LO's) and like the the hospital have said go straight through if it gets worse or you et any pain.

Bleeding in pregnancy is very scary, and I think its important to be reasurred, if it was me I would go to the hospital and ask to be seen as I know I would only worry the whole time.

Please try and not worry too much, it isn't unusual to bleed in pregnancy at any stage im sure everything is fine, but for your own peace of mind do what you feel you need to do hun :hug:

Like everyone else has said on here, I would def go get it checked out just for peace of mind. Don't feel silly about going to hospital 'cause I know it can be quite common, but it's better to be reassured and come back knowing little one is ok! :hug:

thanks girls, im not too worried as its only when i wipe and i do have little cramps but nothing that im really worried about yet!!! I had a bleed with alastair at 25 weeks aswell, so im just going to see how iam, and if i get worried i will go straight to hospital :hug: :hug: :hug:

How is the bleeding now hunny?

Try not to worry, im sure all is fine, I bled a few times with Zachary and it was so heavy it soaked my bed sheets and he was ok!!

Make sure you get checked up if your worried sweet :hug:

Jaidy said:
How is the bleeding now hunny?

Try not to worry, im sure all is fine, I bled a few times with Zachary and it was so heavy it soaked my bed sheets and he was ok!!

Make sure you get checked up if your worried sweet :hug:

Bleeding totally sopped now :cheer: and baby chezza been moving so much so i guess it was just one of those things.....thanks for the messages ladies :hug:

So pleased its stopped xxxx
I constantly do pelvic floor exercise, with the hope that this sort of thing wont happen, well I can but try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back