Btvs :d

MrsR

Reaction score
OH and I are going through the whole 7 (or is it 8?) seasons of Buffy The Vampire Slayer :) anyone else like it x lol x

Oh Helen, youve hit the spot for me with this one lol. Ive been a Buffy fan since it came out and I go to conventions every year with hundreds of other fans and we booze, dress up and get to meet the actors. Ive met most of the cast of Buffy and Angel and Im now into True Blood and Vampire Diaries and have met some of them as well.
Great series'

I'm so jealous :) I'm only interested in one character-Spike :D lol x we're currently on season 3 x oz is such a cutey in this season (though not in a yum kinda way just an awwwwwwwq kinda way) is Seth green as short as he looks onscreen?

Jealous!!!!!! Does it sound weird to say I wish it had finished for good at series 5?!? X

I kinda get why you wish that x i do think maybe it went on a little too long but have to admit I love Buffy and Spike together :D lol x

I gotta say im traditional and prefer angel and buffy. Spike deffo yum....xx

They just annoyed me :) lol! I love Angelus but can't stand namby pamby Angel! He he x I obviously just like the bad boys!

Saying that agreed massive fan of angelus and agreed love a bad boy hahahaha x

I havent met Seth but my friend has and yes he's short.
Ive met James Marsters several times, Amy Acker, Stephanie Romanov, Andy Hallet (rip), Mark Lutz, James Leary, Nic Brendan, Christian Kane, Keith Sarabajka, David Denman, Jonathan Woodward, Emma Caulfield, J August Richards oh the list goes on lol.

Im a Buffy/Angel fan and I loved Angelus and Angel although he is namby pamby. I hated season 5, it was horrendous and Riley was an arse.

You lucky thing you! Not jealous at all :p lol x

Just seen this! I LOVE buffy! I used to record it every Thursday night when it used to be on bbc2 and watch it before school on the Friday!!
I'll still watch it now on fx when it's on! Love spike!! :D

Yay! I'm so gonna start a I <3 Spike fan club ;) x

We're on season 4-starting tomorrow! I keep dreaming of vampires (not too surprisingly) and Spike! Lol

I LOVE BTVS :D
It was only recently when I found the old Buffy magazines I used to collect. And of course the Buffy memorabilia and jewellery. Still have them!

Never really liked the Angel drama series that came out.
Forever a Buffy fan!
xxx

Anyone for a bit of Buffy the Musical.....god I love it. Might watch it tonight lol. I thought that episode was fab!

Me and my mum are mega buffy fans. Id quite like to own them all. Oh and Riley, urgh, that whole thing made me ill. Spike and Buffy though...that was a winner. Its so wrong, but oh so right.

Omg I love buffy I watch it on syfi channel lol its on series link lol. I thought I was the only one lol x x

Riley made me wanna chunder!!! I love buffy/angel, xander/cordelia, faith principal woods, willow/tara....... X

Angel was my first.crush lol ill always have a place for him in my heart lol x x

Oh I forgot to say too..
I actually named my 6 year old dog after Xander! :p xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back