Btvs :d

I had a mouse I called him angel lol. My rats were called Rachel and phobie lol. Arrghh to be.young again lol

I had three rats called Spike (a White one), Oz (a brown one) and, well, Taz but the first two were btvs! Lol! Oz turned out to be a girl! Lol!

I liked Angel until Doyle was killed!

I haven't seen the musical episode!!!!! Can't wait to though :D

Riley did my head in too!

The musical ep is soooooo cheesy but amazing! However considering my prev posts I LOVE angelus druscilla!!!! I'm all for a bad bor! Helen nice to see you back x

I used to love buffy, gutted when it ended, but it was never as good when angel left :(

Thanks squeakz ;)

We've just watched Angel leave and I'm well excited cos Spike comes back soon :D very slightly obsessed! Lol!

Next time there's a convention over here I vote we meet up and go!

Helen, there are conventions every year here. We do Hallowhedon normally. Weve done it 2 years running. I can give you details....

Last year I said it was my last Whedon event so Im doing Bitten2 this year again for True Blood fans.

Heres some of my pics if anyone wants a look. The ones with James and some of the others are in frames and I never scanned them but will soon when I have change :)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.1592798053671.2079648.1047501884

Oooooh details would be fab chick :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back