calling the tooth fairy!!

lisa&alex

Reaction score
dear tooth fairy.. please can you visit us tonight as a little girl has lost her 1st tooth!

its been really wobbly for 3 weeks and ive made her not wobble it.. she has been away all weekend with my mum, and about half hour ago i hear her climbing out of bed.. me laying in bed ready to shout at ehr to get back into bed for the 1000984573045 time tonight.. she says look what happened mummy! i didnt wobble it it came out on my tongue! bless! lol.. its now under her pillow in a pillow that has a pocket on it. so i coem down to get 50p out of my purse! alex said..'you skingy cow.. give her a pound' a pound bloody hell! the tooth fairys gotta be a millionaire these days!

i thought the going rate was £2 now :rotfl:

aww bless her loosing her teeth i cried every time i lost mine lol

lol i used to get 4 or 5 pound. i used to get excited when one of my teeth started wobbling!

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
i use to get a carrot or maybe an apple from the tooth fairy :think:

aahh that made me lol. i used to munch on apples to make my teeth come out when i wanted some money.

_Rosie_ said:
[quote="Tegala-7thMarch08":14uwkeq6] i use to get a carrot or maybe an apple from the tooth fairy :think:

aahh that made me lol. i used to munch on apples to make my teeth come out when i wanted some money.[/quote:14uwkeq6]

lol its true my mum was obsessed with veg n fruit even on hallowen she use to give the T&T'ers carrots or apples an even bannanas once cos we ran out of carrots :rotfl:

it was so embarrasing use to wish none of my friends came knocking and the ones that did stopped after a couple years wen they realised there was no sweets :rotfl:

lol i can imagine if she ran out of apples and carrots when you lost a tooth and you wake up to find a squashed banana under your pillow :rotfl: and thats one way to get rid of the trick or treaters, to give them a carrot. lol did she peel them first?

i dont think she did she washed them lool thats it i think... i dont like bannanas so if she ran out she use to say the tooth fairy was busy she will come again tonight or she use to say the tooth fairy asked me to go out and buy u one as she was very busy :rotfl:

The going rate was a pound when i was a kid, im guessing its going to be more like a tenner now lol, it will never be a tenner though in this household!

I remember when Brooke's first tooth fell out!

I put a £1 under her pillow and when she woke up she was really excited because she had another wobberly tooth and she would get £2 next time. So i asked why £2 and she said because its my 2nd tooth and when the third one comes out ill get £3 :shock:

I said well the tooth fairy in this house only leaves a £1, i told her if she gives her more there wouldn't be enough for the other children then that wouldn't be fair :rotfl:

:rotfl: I used to hate it when the kids would come up to me at school and show me how wobbly their tooth was by pushing it back with their tongue! :puke:

BabyBee said:
i used to get a pound. i always wished it was a fiver..lol
I can remember losing a tooth when we were on holiday in Spain and I got a sock full of pesetas (prob only about 50p worth)!

awww bless which one was it? Paris lost her first front tooth last week (thats 3 now)

Kylie1007 said:
BabyBee said:
i used to get a pound. i always wished it was a fiver..lol
I can remember losing a tooth when we were on holiday in Spain and I got a sock full of pesetas (prob only about 50p worth)!

i got a stinking 10 pesata coin - probably worth about tuppence!!! The kids today would be too savy to let mean parents get away with that.

My neices are both happy to get a £1 from the toothfairy now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back