Can you check out this faint test for me?

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hi all,

Did a test earlier this week, turns out way too early even for this early test (First response 6 days before), got a BFN! (tested late in the day tho).

Was saving the other for the day my period was due to arrive, and I just couldn't wait, tested first thing this morning, and got what I see as a faint line!

I guess I will have to test again, can you see it ok in the picture? (You may need to double click on the pic to make it larger, or it looks even more patheticly faint!)

I am feeling pregnant, I can tell something different is going on with my body,
so fingers crossed. AF due on Tuesday, would I get a good result with a digital test if testing on saturday or should I wait till tuesday? I really dont want to buy anymore tests they are so expensive! - JJ

Attachments

• test 1 and 2  14th Jan.jpg
    test 1 and 2 14th Jan.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
i see a lovely pink line on the top one :yay: Looking good!!! xx

I can see a faint line on the top one too :)

I've been lucky to get early :bfp: on digital tests up to 5 days before. If you can hold out till tuesday then do if you dont want to waste money on expensive tests.

Thanks girls , I might get one of those clearblue digital everyones been posting pictures off, they didn't have those last time I was pregnant! If I do , I am going to try to wait till after tuesday , do they say on 1-2 and 2-3 or do they go up to 4 -5? Thanks -JJ

Is the bottom one the first test? I can definitely see something on the top test!

i can definatly see something on the top one ohh so excitingxx

I can see it! :yay: The digital tests go up to 3+ weeks (from conception, 5+ weeks pregnant)

yepp theres defo a line on the top one!! woohoo!! :) xx

Thanks Girls, the more you stare at it , the fainter it seems! , roll on Sunday or next week for the final test just to be sure I'm not making it up!

I can see a pink line on the top one! :dance:

Last edited:
i can see a pink line on the top one congratulations!!! xxx

i can see a liiine wehey!! i hear you can't get a 'fake' positive one so best of luck! i would invest in a clearblue digital one to put mind at ease tho. woo hoooo xxx :dance:

,-•*`*`*•-,
( ¦ )
,-•*`*:-. ¦ .-:*`*•-.,
( `*:-.,.-:*` )
( ,-:*`*:-, )
`*•-.,.-:` ¦ ` :-.,.-•*`
( ¦ )
`*•-.*.-•*’
LUCKY CHARM
FOR YOUR PREGNANCYYY!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread