Faint line on First response anyone used this test??

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Just got a faint line on a First response test, not sure what to think??

If the test line is 10/10 in brightness the Pregnant line is 2/10 in brightness.

I'm not sure whether this is normal on this particular test for a negative result or if it may be an early positive so if anyone has used this test advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Maybe Baby x

if i got a line on a pregnancy test i would think it was a BFP so congrats!! x

Hi Shauna,

I really don't think it is though??

I'm on the First response website trying to get more info, will keep you posted... x

They are hugely reliable so I'd say a definite yes :yay:

Of course it would be, a line is a line, unless your "period" was heavy then theres no reason to think otherwise :D x

Hi Mamafy,

Thanks for that info, i've just been looking on the net and faint lines on these test usually do lead to positives.

Only thing is I had what I thought was AF ,10 DPO on Tuesday, Wed and a bit of Thurs although it was a lot lighter than usual.

I spoke to my Mum who said my Aunty, her Sister had periods for the first 3 months with both her girls so maybe something runs in the family?

I really don't know what to do or think :shock:

Any help is much appreciated x

was there any tissue or anything in with the bleed, you could always go to the doctors and see if your hormones are rising because theres something there if your getting even a faint line xx

a line is a line hunny. congratulations xxx ( my BFP started out as a faint line)

Hi Shauna,

TMI coming up....

Basically the bleed was waterey and red but not bright red like fresh blood more like fresh blood mixed with CM.

I'm gonna hold my pee for a few hours and buy another test!

x

Thanks Miss Pink!

Still don't feel sure I should be really excited but don't want to get my hopes up!

Congrats to you!! :dance: how long were you trying? x

Hi maybebaby,

I used first response with my first preganacy. It was the faintest of faint lines ever. went docs had blood test and yes was preg. couldnt believe it so i did another first response test and it was still really faint!
so i would say yes you have a BFP!!

congrats!!

I hope this is it for you Maybe Baby - surely a line is a line however faint!!! xxx

Well that sound good too! A nurse said to me some people are different and it varies with everyone how long it last and how heavy it is and what colour, so i say keep testing and im sure you will see a big fat line :D
Let me know any updates hope this all works outxxx

Thanks Miss Pink!

Still don't feel sure I should be really excited but don't want to get my hopes up!

Congrats to you!! :dance: how long were you trying? x

aww thank you hunny, i was trying for for 6 months. came off pill in dec and got CBD confirmation on fathers day ( had 2 faints before).
got fingers crossed that this is your BFP hunny, good luck xxxxxx

Hi hun, i did a first response after doing internet cheapies and got a faint line. Have you taken a picture of it?This is what my line looked like......

P1010183.jpg

It sounds like you have a positive to me xxx

Surely any line is a positive? No matter how faint? Surely nothing would appear at all if you weren't pregnant? Has anyone ever had a line and not been pregnant?

Really pleased for you if it is! Can you do a different test and come back to us asap?

Starfish xx

Hi Everyone,

Well this is going to make you all laugh!....

I did another First Response as I wanted to compare it to this mornings one and I have another faint line, I showed hubby who said that the line might just be showing because it gets wet from the pee so I said "there's only only one way to find out!" so I made him pee on one of the tests to see if a faint line came up- no line at all:shock:

So I have a Clear Blue Diggi test but I'm gonna try and save it for a day or two, whether I will or not is a different matter but I will let you know how it goes....

xx:dust:

Hi Nat,

I've just taken a picture now, 1= this mornings, 2= this evenings S= hubbys!

What do you think?

I don't think its as bright as your but it's not far off!

Thanks for your help and congrats for your pregnancy xx

Ps. if you click the pic it will go bigger and you can see it better

Tests.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare