Faint line on First response anyone used this test??

Congratulations I would say your well and truely pregnant!! xx

Thanks Minstrels!

Here is a close up-

What do you think? x

close up...

Attachments

• Test closeup.jpg
    Test closeup.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 7
Maybe baby I know you are trying not to get excited unnessicarily but YOU ARE PREGNANT WOMAN!!!!! No doubt about it! My last 3 pregnancies started with a faint positive just like yours on a firsty response! If you have no HCG (like Hubby) You get no line, You have lines

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance::dance::dance:

Ha Ha! thanks Jody!

The funny thing is I've spent the last 2 months convincing myself that I'm pregnant now I probably am I can't believe it??

I think I might do my Diggi test tomorrow! xx

I know, it is soo hard to believe when it finally does happen but you have to believe me, I have been ttc on and off since 2003 and I have only EVER had ANY line (however faint) when I have had a baby in me. The tests do not activate that 2nd line unless the pregnancy hormone is detected. It is only faint because its early, the further on you go the more HCG you get in your body, the darker the tests will get! I put a post in 1st Trimester with 14 tests that I took over 14 days and how they get darker every day.
CONGRATS I am sooooooo happy for you xxxxx

:dust: YEP!!! thats a positive!!
I had a first response with my first pregnancy and it was exactly like that! went docs and had bloods and it was positive!
i would say you have a bun in the oven my lovely!!!!

All that baby dust worked!! lol
xxxxx
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Thanks Mrs Mc!

Congrats to you too!

Still don't really believe it though! xx

Defo defo pregnant, CONGRATULATIONS!! That line isn't even that faint compared to some that people have had!
Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :dust:

Thanks Frankie!

And thanks to everyone, don't know what I would have done without you all today!

Baby dust to everyone xx:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Shauna!

Now haven't you got things to do tonight?!!

Sending you loads of baby dust!!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

They are 100% positive hun, massive congratulations to you!!!!See you in tri 1 xxx

Wow congratulations hun :) how long have you been trying xxxx

P.s need a ticker now ;)

You are definitely pregnant! Congratulations hun! Do your digi one in the morning - I'm sure it will confirm it for you!!!! xx

I've just woken up (I live in Oz) and can't believe I missed this! That is defo defo defo a BFP! Congratulations! Enjoy a healthy and happy 9 months! xxx :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back