Chicken Pox

Pudds86

Reaction score
A little boy that we were around over the weekend has come out in pox today. Just got me thinking whether you guys just waited for youe kids to get them or purposely exposed them to it whilst they were too young to scratch?

Gonna keep an eye on him now to see if he has caught them.

xxx

I didn't purposely expose Grace but caught them anyway from nursery at 18 months old. She was actually fine, didn't scratch too much but she didn't have loads of spots either. She didn't seem to poorly with it. She has one scar on her tummy from one she must have managed to scratch but even at 18 months she was very good :)

A bit different but I didn't separate my twins when one had it and the other didn't - it was so much easier getting it over with at the same time x

My daughters nursery has it going around. BADLY. She hasnt caught them. I did want the kids to have it young so hopefully wouldnt be too bothersome... but just because C gets affected badly... by life in general lol, I dont really want her to catch them! x

My mum spent like the first night I caught them deciding either way with my little brother, then in the morning we both got piled off to my nans as my dads allergic to chamomile lotion. I was about 5 and Bro was 6months I think. I was gutted when I thought I'd given them to him but he coped a damn site better then I did!

I don't scar easy but have about 4 from pox and Bro scars after every a little graze and he doesn't have a single scar or mark left at all. I must have scrat myself raw with them! lol!

LuX

Tristan is 1 now and still hasnt had chicken pox yet i wouldnt purposly make him get them but i would rather him have them sooner rather than later though but ive not known anyones child had them yet to be around. Im still waitin on when he gets them though x

it'll come your way soon!! Spreading like wildfire around here atm!

Think i'm seeing it more because I'm spending most of the day doing odd jobs for thefam and grandparents and a few elderly neighbours (coz i'm nice like that -D) so I see parents in supermarkets alo trying to try their kiddies up a bit

LuX

The other day i took Alisha around to see her little play mate D.J and later on in the day once we come home my friend shouted across her little girl has caught chicken pox which shes corvered but she is the only one who has it out of five kids so checked alisha over and nothing im not gonna expose her to it if she gets them she gets them but for the time being i havent been around to theirs if i see the kids i chat to them from my garden lol thats about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back