chicken pox!!!!!!!!!!

mopmum4X

Reaction score
Ok so morgan has chicken pox! Bless him there such a mess, he missed a school trip today and we'll keep him off all week his teacher said that he is the 8th in the class now, any advice on how to not scratch them? O he's 5, x

Aw chicken pox is not nice. Only thing I can think of is calomine (sp) lotion or this new stuff called eurax (again not sure of spelling)

xxx

Aww get well soon Morgan :hug: no advice I'm afraid x

I think piriton will help??

I also put calomine in a spray bottle to reduce irritation by rubbing it on. That seemed to help as my dd was covered head to toe poor thing. x

When Lacey had chicken pox, I got told not to use chamomile lotion cos it dries the skin making it more itchy.
We used the cream instead although we hardly used it cos Lacey hated having anyone touch her. She had the pox very bad, in her eyes, mouth, ears and all over her body! It was horrible :(

I think piriton will help??

I also put calomine in a spray bottle to reduce irritation by rubbing it on. That seemed to help as my dd was covered head to toe poor thing. x
Aw bless, the spray bottle seems handy. x

When Lacey had chicken pox, I got told not to use chamomile lotion cos it dries the skin making it more itchy.
We used the cream instead although we hardly used it cos Lacey hated having anyone touch her. She had the pox very bad, in her eyes, mouth, ears and all over her body! It was horrible :(
I didn't know that thanks, yea morgan has one in the corner of his eye and a couple in his mouth and every where else there horrid but its better to get them younger so i've heard. x

Last edited:
sorry I just saw this, my morgan (good name :lol: ) just got over chicken pox too. Lots of baths, we used calamine lotion seemed to help (?) and the doctor gave us some piriton to give him to reduce the itching and make him sleep :cheer:

hope your morgan is recovering by now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back