Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

Hi girls

Feel free to ask me, used mine for first month last month and......got a bfp!

Xx

REALLY! Coolio :) BIG CONGRATS!!

Tell me all.....

How long was your cycle
How long before you got 2 bars
How long beofore you got 3 bars

Sorry but as im new just want to know everything! LOL :) x

Well my cycles have ranged from 25 days to 30 days, so not too irregular.

Got my first high on day 9, then the first peak on day 13 and got peak on day 14.

We baby danced on random low days then every other high day, twice on the first peak day and once on the second peak day xx

Oh and don't worry if you don't get a peak first month alot of the reviews say that's normal xx

I got a high on day 8 and im on day 11 now and am still showing high (4th day) I am getting pains today (like period pains) iv had a look on a website called just mommies and it does say that on the basis of a 26 day cycle feeling ov pains today is correct, its weird as never really noticed them before....think its because im listening to my body more this month.

Im really glad I joined today and found a few ppl who are also (or have done) using the CBFM!

Would be great to hear how you are all getting on with the monitor, keep me updated :) x

ooohm luckybean27...you have given us hope that it can happen first month! :dance:

I have a monitor and BFP the second month ouf using it. Unfortunately I had a mc but firmly believe in the monitor. Had a mad time recently post mc with cycles so just back to using it agaun for the first month.

Back in Dec first month I was high for a ling time then back to low. 2nd mOnth peak day 19 and 20 and voila a BFP!!! This month I got peak day 12 and 13 so heres hoping!!

I have a monitor and BFP the second month ouf using it. Unfortunately I had a mc but firmly believe in the monitor. Had a mad time recently post mc with cycles so just back to using it agaun for the first month.

Back in Dec first month I was high for a ling time then back to low. 2nd mOnth peak day 19 and 20 and voila a BFP!!! This month I got peak day 12 and 13 so heres hoping!!
Hi Laurat!

New to all this so not sure if what im going to say is 100% correct but I have read about (SLP) Short Lutlea Phase what (if im correct) is the time after you finish ov to the day you start your next cycle, I have read that if your lutlea Phasae is short then there is more chance of a MC so if this is the case its great to hear that your peak is now on day 12 and 13 :)

Im not sure yet how long my Lutlea Phase is as I had never even heard of it until a few days ago! LOL x

I'm REALLY interested in buying one of these but they are so expensive!!
I think I'll try for another few months and if still nothing, I'll invest in one.

I think I'll try for another few months and if still nothing, I'll invest in one.
Hi! What prices did you get, my friend got mine for me for £60 in a chemist round the corner from me and they do the sticks for £12.99 pk of 20 x

Got mine on amazon and it was £60. Sticks on ebay ard cheap and need less after the first month.

Yeah Amazon is great....defo worth it :) Ordered a pk of two first response preggie test from Amazon yesterday for £6.50, free delivery what I think is a good deal. Did also see a pk of 2 on ebay for £5.00 Free delivery but they said the Code date had expired but that they where still ok for another 12 months but decided to pay the extra £1.50 and get them from Amazon as was a bit worried about it saying that. x

Last edited:

I got mine on ebay for £60ish. It is a little expensive but I couldn't resist :) xx

I got mine on ebay for £60ish. It is a little expensive but I couldn't resist :) xx
Well if they work its defo worth it, also they are selling on ebay USED for about £60-70 so you can always get the money back :) I got mine new but they are easy to clean and you can clear the memory and re-use them so I will prob sell mine after I get my BFP :) x

Well if they work its defo worth it, also they are selling on ebay USED for about £60-70 so you can always get the money back :) I got mine new but they are easy to clean and you can clear the memory and re-use them so I will prob sell mine after I get my BFP :) x

I agree 100%, definately worth it if it works. I was actually willing to pay more but was lucky to find a good deal :) I am going to do the same, sell mine once I get my BFP x :)

I am still only showing 2 bars on CBFM, really thought it would show 3 bars this morning as i am on day 12 and I had ov pains yesterday.....need to stop worrying! LOL :wall2:

If im like this on my 1st cycle what am i going to be like in 6 months time :brat: xx

Try not to worry, theres still time to get the peak . I had to do my first test today, obviously just the one bar at the mo but I was still excited, lol. I am so sad!! :oooo:

This time in six months you could be preggers :)

Try not to worry, theres still time to get the peak . I had to do my first test today, obviously just the one bar at the mo but I was still excited, lol. I am so sad!! :oooo:

hehe yes i know exactly what you mean, i get excited each time i do it....you can imagine what i was like on cd 8 when it went to 2 bars, i think it just makes you more excited as you know (well hope) that the monitor is ready you so you dont have to worry and all you have to do is get it on and do your thing :) x

That little monitor is amazing WOOP WOOP! x

hehe yes i know exactly what you mean, i get excited each time i do it....you can imagine what i was like on cd 8 when it went to 2 bars, i think it just makes you more excited as you know (well hope) that the monitor is ready you so you dont have to worry and all you have to do is get it on and do your thing :) x

That little monitor is amazing WOOP WOOP! x

oooh, it went to two bars on cycle day 8? yey! My OH will be happy lol! You are exactly right, takes all the guessing out of it.
I am really happy I got the monitor! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back