Clear blue fertility monitor...

Luckybean27

Reaction score
Hi girls

I hope you don't mind me posting in here but I wanted to tell you about the clear blue fertility monitor.

I think most of you have heard about it but I would like to recommend it to you all.

I had been trying on and off for around 2 years with no luck. I had heard about the monitor but known it was around a hundred pounds.

We bought one off amazon for sixty pounds, turns out the best money i have spent!!

Used it and first month... Got my bfp.

I just wanted to let you all know about it because I never thought it would happen for me after months of disappointment.

I know £60 sound a lot but I couldn't put a price on a child and once your pregnant think how much it is going to cost with clothes, nappies, pushchairs etc!!

If I knew it would work I would have spent hundreds!

Good luck girls and let me know of you have any questions

Bags of baby dust xxxxxxxx

Thats good to know as im using the same monitor and I know some of the other girls on here are also using it so FX!

Im using it as i have also heard of a lot of women who where trying for months and months (some even years) to conceive with no success but fell pregnant on the 1st or 2nd month using it so thought it was worth the money if it works :) x

That's exactly what I said!! They often say it needs a couple of months to adjust to your body so I thought I am going to give it a good go for 3 months and remain positive. I bd on random low days, every other high day and every peak day at least once.
Good luck xxx

I am so glad you posted here to tell us how it worked for you. I have used it for the first time this month. I only got one high day then two peaks and back to low. We dtd loads (maybe too much:shock:).
I hope it has worked for me this month (not convinced) but there have been so many success stories that I feel it will happen soon enough.
I was the same in regards to the cost, I thought the amount I spend on diggi OPKS in 6 months is the same, so I went for it.
I hope we get as lucky as you :) xx

Good luck huni, let me know how you get on, stay positive and believe it will work, I honestly think it helps xx

Just to add, it worked first month for me too :)
Good luck ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back