Diary of an IVFer

i'm sat here crying - AGAIN! it all just sounds like a fabulous day for you!! And you will have double the emotion anyway, the fact that you have got what you wanted after so long - and the fact that your emotions are probably in the ceiling what with all the pregnancy hormones!

Now you just sit and take it easy for 9 months!

just had a thought, maybe you can make this into a book!!! In all seriousness it might be a good idea after the baby arrives so that it helps others or just gives an insight because I am sure I am not alone in not having a clue what is involved in ivf, both physically and emotionally! And who better than you, who seem to have a good knack of making everyone laugh and cry! :hug:

What a brilliant story, huge tears are filling my eyes :D . I'm so happy for you. Glad OH's mum is on the mend. Great idea about making your story into a book.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I have never been so happy about a pregnancy before but you brought tears to my eyes helen and im so pleased for you. :) I have an appointment for tests in january so I hope to join you soon. :hug:

oh helen i eagerly read this post to see when you get your bfp i have never replied but i want you to know i am so so happy for you, well done and congratulations you are a true inspiration to a lot of ladies on here. :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I too am a reader and not a replier ... your strength through all this has been an absolute inspiration ... I, like Little Miss J, have never been so happy about a pregnancy .. (even my family and friends) .... I can't express how happy I am for you .... and yes .... I am crying too!!

:clap: :dance:

CONGRATULATIONS again!

Aw ta guys :hug: and very flattering about the book idea. I'm still very much on cloud 9 at the moment. Will this feeling ever end? Maybe with morning sickness... :lol:

TBH I don't really know what to do with my diary now. I would like to keep something going in some form during my pregnancy, but I think it would probably be inappropriate to leave it in the TTC section. No-one wants to hear about a woman banging on about scans and morning sickness when they're TTC. :think: :think:

hi Helen,

wherever you decide to post your diary now please let us know, i think we would all want to know how you are getting on

and congrats once again

:hug:

Hi, yes please let us know where this other "diary" might be although i don't think anyone would mind you still posting in ttc.

Btw, i think the book idea is a really good suggestion - you seem to have a way with words.

Take care, xx

Yeah, if I were you I would copy and paste all that you have written, maybe print it off and make it into an actual diary, so that you'll always have it to keep.
Whatever you decide to do, good luck with the next 9 months! :)

Helen! I haven't been on this website for months, and I just check in, and there you are with a baby ticker!! You're pregnant!

CONGRATULATIONS!! This is fantastic! Woo-hoo!!

Margaret

Aw Hey Margaret! :wave:

How are you getting along?

Helen this diary is amazing....you are such an inspiration.

Congratulations again on the wonderful news... I am sitting here in tears after reading some of your diary posts... so unbelievably happy for you and OH

HUGS xxxxx

hey Helen, haven't been on for ages........

Congratulations on your pregnancy, I'm so very pleased for you.

Hope you have a great 9 months!

Sam xxx

Oh my God Helen I am soooo pleased for you. Haven't caught up with your diary for a couple of weeks and couldn't believe it this morning. You have been an absolute treasure with your diary for people finding TTC dificult. Have a wonderful nine months
Paula.X

Havent read all you diary but have skimmed though it only just recently joined bacuse im too having fertilty probs and have my scan on monday but reading your story has given me hope , think the book is a fab idea ! and congrats on your well deserved pregnancy , have a great 9 months !

Helen said:
TBH I don't really know what to do with my diary now. I would like to keep something going in some form during my pregnancy, but I think it would probably be inappropriate to leave it in the TTC section.

I could move it over to first tri if you didn't want to start a fresh topic?

congrat2.gif

A very belated Congratulations Helen - Well done - I am sooooooooo chuffed for you.
icon_jig.gif
icon_jig.gif
icon_jig.gif

How is your pregnancy going? - OMG I can't believe your having twins! How fabulous!!!!
woohoo.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back