Dragon's cave... egg game thing

They all hatched together! I'm going to take the big ones off my signature now as they are uuuugly! That won't kill them, will it?

if it says the egg is warm do i need to hide it? also i can't find the faq's where is it?

Mine refuse to get it on! :shakehead:

I'll have to rear a new eggy now and hope that one has a higher sex drive! :rotfl:

Anna23 said:
if it says the egg is warm do i need to hide it? also i can't find the faq's where is it?

If it says it's soft hide it. I think one of the types of eggs is warm so that's OK. If you go to Cave there is a link to the forum which is where the faqs are.

YAY i got a dragon :dance: :dance: now it needs to grow up how long did it take urs to grow up?

Anna23 said:
YAY i got a dragon :dance: :dance: now it needs to grow up how long did it take urs to grow up?

i dont know - it feel like i've been waiting ages

I think it's about 2/3 days.... not sure though cos I didn't pay attention to mine!

kelsey said:
Anna23 said:

It depends on how mnay clicks and unique views you get

There no set time

lfc_sarah said:
kelsey said:
Anna23 said:

It depends on how mnay clicks and unique views you get

There no set time

in that case

COME ON PEOPLE GET THAT CLICKING FINGER CLICKING

:rotfl: :rotfl:

deary me! The whole dragon thing really caught on then! lol!!

is mine still here....? *looks down*

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back