Dragon's cave... egg game thing

I think it's an action or something - I haven't killed any of my dragons, I don't mind having lots of girls but one boy would be nice :cry:

Can you only mate ur own dragons or if u've got a male and someone else a female can you mate them??

I got me a dragon!

Ok, I know, I'm a bit behind the times and all that!

Has anyone got dragons called -Sandstorm- & -Firestar- They are the mother and father of my 2nd Orange egg and Lucky Break & Suka Oro They are the mother and father of my pink egg. I was just curious to see if the mother and fathers was any ones on here :D

A&J said:
Has anyone got dragons called -Sandstorm- & -Firestar- They are the mother and father of my 2nd Orange egg and Lucky Break & Suka Oro They are the mother and father of my pink egg. I was just curious to see if the mother and fathers was any ones on here :D

How'd you get so many eggs... I can only have 4... apparently I can't handle any more.. :rotfl:

:shhh: 2 of the eggs are my ohs but he will not put them on to his ''manly'' forums :roll: :)

my new egg hatched without me doing anything at all to it :)

Pilkers - all the pink dragons are female so if you're looking for a man you'll need to get another egg :lol: And not purple, they're girls too.

ohhhhh incest pmsl i just breed my daddy dragon with his daughter :rotfl: and got a red egg,

Anna23 said:
ohhhhh incest pmsl i just breed my daddy dragon with his daughter :rotfl: and got a red egg,

The shell on the red egg is soft and needs hiding :wink: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back