Dreams

TeeUK

Reaction score
I woke at 6am this morning sobbing...I had the most horrid vivid dream about my 18yr old daughter dying it was so real I couldn't stop crying for over an hour and got myself in a right state. I kept ringing her till she eventually answered at 7am then I finally calmed down.

It was so real I felt like it had happened and I was grieving....was really disturbing because it was current I was pregnant in the dream and worrying the grief was going to make me lose this baby too :(

Anyone else have dreams like that. I used to get dreams like that when she was little but this is the first one I've had in about 10yrs....

Aww hun, i have so many horrible and strange dreams during this preganancy. Dont dwell on it, it was a dream. Go and have a nice cup of tea and take your mind off it. You lil bean will be fine :) xx

Oh hon that sounds awful. I've had some really vivid dreams, apparently its all to do with hormones and is quite common.

Thanx girls...I feel quite drained, sweet cuppa tea sounds good. Think I've give my daughter a ring later and tell her to come over and give me some cuddles...they grow up all too quick!

I really miss her cuddles...this baby is probably going to be smothered it's feels like forever since I held a baby x

Oh, that sounds awful, but as others have said, it's just your hormones making your dreams go a bit crazy. I've had lots of dreams like that before, and woken up in tears, and often they occur when I've been anxious about something. The sadness from the dream will go away eventually. Hope you feel better soon. x

I swap from having lovley dreams about holding and feeding my baby to having dreams when I lose the baby, I was chatting to midwife about it and she said its really normal something to do with hormones. I seem to have lots of dreams were I forget to feed the baby I think its because im.really worried about breast feeding, I even dreamt that I gave birth to a baby crocodile and was trying to breast feed it lol. Get you daughter to come round for a cups and a hug that will make u feel better. Xx

i know exactly how you feel! sometimes going to sleep is more exhausting than being awake. i keep having dreams where i see muders happening. one of them had a lady who was carrying a dead baby, it had died because it was so cold outside. so it was all blue. it was so disturbing and upsetting. i just try and shrug them off cause i know its jst cause my body is going crazy with hormones n stuff. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back