Eek - BFP yesterday and some spotting today - is this normal?

Haha aw its scary in tri 1 at first isn't it hun! I refused to get a ticker until 9 weeks, its like not wanting to tempt fate isn't it? Defo venture in slowly when you feel ready though hun, the girls are so helpful :D oh I am just so chuffed to see you posting in here, its lovely! Yeah I had an early scan at 5+5 due to suspected ectopic which was fun as you can imagine, but they couldn't find a heartbeat that early so I got another one at 8+5 which was really reassuring. Next one is 27th march, can't wait! Mention your spotting to your gp/midwife when you go hun, they might be able to blag you a little early reassuring peek at baba too :)

Sounds like the spotting is absolutely normal hun, glad you're more chilled about it now :) mine got a little bit heavier and even turned red at one point (which I had a total fit about as you can imagine), but it was still fine and LOADS of girls on here have had the same, so it can defo just be one of those things! Little bean giving mummy a heart attack already, lol :) hope it stops for you soon hun as it is frightening, but harmless!

Speak to you soon lovely xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back