EWCM or plug??

maybe baby

Reaction score
Just wiped to find EWCM or possibly plug, not seen anything like this all pregnancy..

Anyone still get EWCM, you know the thick snotty type!?

Help! :shock:

Xx

I remember getting that towards the end of last pregnancy. No idea if it was part of the plug though, I just remember ewcm ramping up from around 36 weeks!

I didn't get anything like that until the end of my pregnancy and I started to lose my plug x

I've been getting that too. A week ago I was very unsure whether it was my plug but my midwife said it was discharge, so glamourous this pregnancy lark. I think you just need to get checked if it has blood in it or it's smelly as it could be signs of a water infection? xxx

I've had both, a few bits of my plug have come away too and it's true what they say, there's no mistaking it! The plug bits has a definite thicker/ almost jelly consistency. My mw said dischage would up the ante in tri 3 and it has but I can def tell the diference now between that and the plug. It's nothing to worry about thought, can come away in bits for weeks and weeks, doesnt mean labours imminent :) first noticed mine breaking away at about 28/29 weeks, I get bits every now and then still but apparently there is tones and tones of it so its ok :) xx

usually when its your plug it has a tiny bit of blood in it, otherwise its usually just one of those things that happen towards the end xxx

usually when its your plug it has a tiny bit of blood in it, otherwise its usually just one of those things that happen towards the end xxx

Only when plug is coming away properly? Not breaking up in bits. Ive never had blood but my consultant and mw both said plug :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back