Finally has a thriving healthy happy little girl!

Absolutely flabby news! :love:

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

That's fantastic! So pleased for you both! :) xx

Hehe thanks girls :)

Haha Youngmummy I'm already thinking about no.2 much to OH's amusement! X

Ahh so happy for you!! Well done for being so strong and getting through the tough times-long may it continue for you both. Xxxxx

if you can get thru that then no2 will be a doddle lol. well done hun x

amazing...what time do you give her her bottles and what time do you do her feeds??

I cant wait for Hannah to drop her 4/5am feed......

did you wean her off her one waking feed or did she just stop it herself? what time do you put her to bed?

(sorry 50 questions!!!) xx

Aww I'm so pleased for you all! Glad you have a happy girl now x

amazing...what time do you give her her bottles and what time do you do her feeds??

I cant wait for Hannah to drop her 4/5am feed......

did you wean her off her one waking feed or did she just stop it herself? what time do you put her to bed?

(sorry 50 questions!!!) xx

Haha don't apologise hun! It's fine lol.

She wakes at between 8 and 8:30 sometimes she has even gone as long as 9am but as a rough guide I'll do her average day;

Bottle at 08:15am - 6oz
Bottle at 12:15pm - 6oz and 10 spoonfuls of food
Bottle at 04:15pm - 5oz, half a jars worth of food followed by a small desert but only if she finished her bottle and food.
Bath at 07:45pm
Bottle at 08:15pm
Bed by 08:30pm

She stopped it herself. It really took me by surprise actually. Shes been in this routine for 2 weeks now and seems to be quite happy with it, she will wake on the odd occasion just for her dummy.

Then we have teething due.... And I won't be bragging of this routine then I bet lol x

Does she have naps every 90 mins til bed time Lou? You're so lucky. X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

YAY!! Really pleased for you!!!

So jealous though, 30 minute nap every 90 minutes!! that is amazing! Ella will only sleep in the day if i take her out in the car!!

Does she have naps every 90 mins til bed time Lou? You're so lucky. X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah lol, if she goes longer than 90 minutes she's a right cranky lil bugga, I try to keep her up longer by half an hour sometimes just because of if we have places to go etc but she just ends up napping an hour instead of 30 mins.

Wow I am lucky really aren't I! I thought this was quite a normal routine lol x

You really are lucky - I dream of a routine like that!! But you deserve it after the tough start you both had. Enjoy! :) xx

That's brilliant news hun. So happy for you!xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back