First french baby? Shes here.

elliej

Reaction score
Just to say, after a bad week we have come home from the hospital (where i went for a routine check last week and never left), with our new addition. Amy Melissa Jones arrived at 37 weeks after induction due to possible pre eclampsia, after a traumatic 30hr, problem ridden labour, heart stopping moments and eventual sighs of relief at a living baby and mother, Amy is now sleeping soundly at one week old.
is she PF's first French baby? well she certainly is beautiful! :) Will write birth story asap with some pics.
just a warning to you ladies, if your blood pressure goes up, make sure your doctors know. plus, expect the unexpected! :hug:

Congratulations on your little girl! :cheer: Sorry to hear what a traumatic time you've both been through :hug:
All the best,
Sarah x

Congratulations and welcome baby Amy :wave: Sorry to hear that you had a rough time, hope you have a quick recovery :hug:

Oh congratulations. Sorry to hear you had a rough time... I am sure Amy is worth every bit of the pain and stress though. :hug: :hug:

Congratulations :cheer:
Louis was born in England but he is half French whether he likes it or not because of me 8)

:cheer: Congratulations :cheer: sorry it was such a traumatic time, hope your both well on the road to recovery :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back