flu jab...

honeyloops

Reaction score
is it recommended to have the flu jab when pregnant? (I have it normally as I'm asthmatic)

Well i seen on bbc news last week that every pregnant woman no matter what stage are being offered flu jab, as they thing swine flu is still about. Im going to phone my docs this week to check it out! x

been to my midwife today and the recommend any pregnant woman have it done and i didnt even ask about it so yes i guess if your pregnant you should have it

spoke to my midwife about this today and was told it is down to personal choice, not sure what to do myself x

lovely, will book in for it then. I had the swine flu one last year so just need the normal flu one. :)

I have to have the flu jab every year as i have a low immune system. I had it last year whilst i was in early stages of pregnancy and had the swine flu jab not long after and everything was fine with me and with the baby. :)
I think it is a personal choice but if you have it normally and you dont react badly then i think your body will cope fine. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back