Flu jab?

Jayjay027

Reaction score
I was just wondering if any of u have been offered the flu jab or have got it/are considering it?

I haven't seen my doc yet so haven't been offered anything, and I'm a bit afraid of getting the flu jab.
Was just wondering what everyone elses thoughts are.

Thanks
X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I had it at about 16 weeks. No side effects and the risk of catching flu is high whilst pregnant

A bit if a no brainer for me really. Docs should offer it you although o don't think they do on the first trimester xx

Definatly recommend u have it Hun! I had it at about 28 weeks and it didn't hurt and I had no side effects. Now me and baby are safe :-£

I've had mine and was absolutely fine. The type most doctors use now can be given at any time of pregnancy and the risks of getting flu are quite high in pregnancy so I thought it was better to be safe than sorry. Your doc should be able to give you lots more info though hun xx

My midwife recommends it - so I'm going to have it done but she says to wait until after 12 weeks before having it x

I got it when I was a fews days past ovulation, so technically I was pregnant! The nurse knew I was trying and she said it was fine for pregnancy xx

yep i had it about 13 weeks. was told at my 12 week scan to go and have it done.
my hubby has even paid for it this yr.

go for it - it's so quick and painless xxx

Ok cool, thanks ladies.

My first GP appt isn't until next Monday, but I might see if there are any cancellations for this week instead. The waiting is driving me bonkers!

Xx

Saw ur post this morning so asked my doctors this morning as I had to phone up any way. She booked me in today, and had it done. So quick and easy xx

I think because I'm going to be pregnant over the winter months they'll probably offer it to me. I'll get it then if its ok, maybe I was getting confused with the swine flu jab? Not sure.

Anyways, thanks ever so much ladies :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back