gender predictor (I'm getting curious!!!)

pinga

Reaction score
Hello all

Anyone tried this gender predictor. I find these things very silly but lots of fun while I'm bored and waiting :D

http://www.sexwizard.info/default.aspx

Let me know if it was right for you!!!

It was right for DS1.... so we'll just have to see if its right for this baby in x number of weeks....

Couldn't do it for my 1st son as it says conception date too early..had himmwhen I was 18 so maybe it don't go as far back?

My 2nd son it was right.

This one is a boy and it says girl lol So unless the techs got it wrong then this test was wrong for me this time.

I think its fun :)

I did a few of them whilst i was pregnant, they all said different things of cause, but the majority said girl and i had a girl!!

As long as its taken as a bit of fun, and not taken too seriously, i think its great x

This one said boy-he's a boy x I've done 3-4 of these including Chinese gender test and half have said girl, half have said boy! Lmao x lots of fun though x

I don't know the sex of my baby and I have sneaking suspitions it's a boy and the website said it's a boy! Interesting! X

just did the test for fun it got my other 2 children wrong and said this one is a boy (which i think it is) just have to carrying on waiting hehe

Said boy for this one which is right but also said boy for my daughter so that was wrong!!

says girl for me :D so wrong..

but before i did loads of these and it always came back boy.. and thats what we are having :love:

apparently I am having a little boy
will have to wait and see :D

Apparently were having a boy, cant wait to see if its right. Me and OH said boy

says a boy for me and i have a feeling it is but will have to wait until Feb to find out!!

It says boy for me too
I have tried these before, and doubt them a bit, so tried it with conception dates from 14 days in cycle to 19 days, as I concieved late according to dates, and cycle messed up due to being first period since a MC,

and all dates said boy , we shall see next year

Would try it with my others, but I would never remember when I concieved, as never had a baby on my due dates to remember and work back

Last edited:
Blimey this gender predictor is very pro baby boys!!

it said im going to have a boy... I has suspicions it would be a boy.
Just have to wait for my 20wk scan to see if its correct :lol:

These things are too addictive aren't they?!? :D

It was right for my DS and it says this time I'm having a girl! Not too much longer to wait and see if its right!!

I used it for my first baby and it said girl (and I got a boy) so wrong obviously sorry. for this one it says boy and I will get my gender scan at 18 weeks 1 day so I have to wait a few more weeks to find out if this ones right (or wrong again) but it can only go two ways so I wouldn't find it strange if this is right. a one in two chance is very easy to guess.

Last edited:
I used it for my first baby and it said girl (and I got a boy) so wrong obviously sorry. for this one it says boy and I will get my gender scan at 18 weeks 1 day so I have to wait a few more weeks to find out if this ones right (or wrong again) but it can only go two ways so I wouldn't find it strange if this is right. a one in two chance is very easy to guess.

At the end of the day, it's just a bit of fun, innit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back