Getting to know all in Tri 1

Loulabele said:
Hi JT, just noticing you and I are on the same date :dance: we also succeeded 1st time round - SURPRISINGLY too mite i add, i nearly had heart failure when i read the result !

Cosmopolitan said:
Hi, I am JT, 24 years old from Southampton (Hampshire) and me and my OH succeeded at our first attempt (lucky us :dance: ). I am still not realising it to be honest, but am totally over the moon. :wave:

:wave: Let´s see who wins the race :lol:

Hi All :wave:
Got my BFP yesterday. EDD 10th July. though it might be changed after the scan as my cycle is not regular.

Hi everyone - only just noticed this thread!

I'm 31 and this will be my first pregnancy. I was really paranoid that something was going to go wrong for the first week or so after getting my BFP, but I'm getting over that now and loving being pregnant! My EDD is 21st June, so it seems there's quite a few of us due within a few days of each other!

HI there, Im Michelle and this is my 3rd pregancy, m/c twice. EDD is 4th July, fingers crossed!!!
:hug:

Hiya, I'm Jools and expecting my second child around 12th July :cheer:

Hi Everybody :wave:

I'm El & my due date is the 14th July although my cycles are very irregular so that could probably change... I am so excited! This is my first child & pregnancy so I'm still fearful things will go wrong :pray: I saw my doctor yesterday and she said that now I am pregnant I will worry for the rest of my life!!!!

My midwife booking in appointment is on the 25th November because my doctor thinks I am 6 weeks now (first date of last period) I can't wait to go and see her....

Hello everyone, my name is Rachel and i am 31 and am pregnant with my first baby :dance: We think the due date is 8th July but we have our first midwife appointment on 27 November to confirm. Hope everyone is doing great :D

Hello!

I'm Bex and currently 5 weeks pregnant with my first (nervous times!)

Predicted due date is 10th July

Good luck to all

xxxxx

Hi i am Lisa i am 27 and PG with my 2nd child.

est due date 16th july but it will change i'm sure due to irregular and lengthy cycles!!

lovely to be here xx

Hiya everyone, Im Lauren, 17

I think my due date is roundabout 2nd July

Good luck everyone!

xxxxx

hiya all im sam and im expecting baby number 5 on 26th june 2009 im so excited we tried for almost a year for this baby so this was a long awaited bfp my other children are thrilled

Hello, I'm Michelle I think it's due on the 15th of July, but scans and doctors will confirm it. :cheer:

:wave: Hello

Tasha 22 and have Livi who is 2 in december

Expecting babybean two around the 25th/27th of July.

:cheer:

Hi! I'm Helen, 23 and we are expecting our first child July 20th if all goes well.

It's very early days still as I am only 4+4 (we think) but we are praying that this one goes the distance!!

Nice to meet you all :wave:

Hi All :wave:

this is my second time on the forum, am pregnant with my second baby and my due date is the 28th of May. Am sooo excited!

Xoxo

heyy i'm trix this is my second pregnancy i think i'm due 22 july '09!

i have a beautiful daughter already born on 10 june '07!

Hello, I'm 27 and a first timer, 9 weeks + 4days from first day of last AF, wasn't planned but starting to get a bit excited now (if still absolutely terrified!!!) :D :?
My OH has been fantastic I don't know what I would've done without him. :hug:
Told my supervisor last week and she's been great too, now just need to inform HR, but don't know when and how I'm supposed to do this!?! any help would be great!

Oh forgot to add, tadpole is due 19th June as far as we know, but apparently this can change after 1st scan, not got that appointment yet, but I'm meeting the midwife for the first time on the 1st Dec, so I really need to tell HR woman in work before then I guess?!?

newby81 said:
Hello, I'm 27 and a first timer, 9 weeks + 4days from first day of last AF, wasn't planned but starting to get a bit excited now (if still absolutely terrified!!!) :D :?
Told my supervisor last week and she's been great too, now just need to inform HR, but don't know when and how I'm supposed to do this!?! any help would be great!

Oh forgot to add, tadpole is due 19th June as far as we know, but apparently this can change after 1st scan, not got that appointment yet, but I'm meeting the midwife for the first time on the 1st Dec, so I really need to tell HR woman in work before then I guess?!?

Hello :wave: and congratulations. I haven't told work yet and am waiting til after my first scan. Tell people when you're ready but there's no hurry. Hope you're feeling well.

meandthebump said:
newby81 said:

Hello :wave: and congratulations. I haven't told work yet and am waiting til after my first scan. Tell people when you're ready but there's no hurry. Hope you're feeling well.

Thanks :D morning sickness has been a bit of a pain, got a bad cold too that wont seem to shift but I'm managing OK so far. Fingers crossed it stays that way/gets better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back