Getting to know all in Tri 1

Hi I am Beth. I am 33 and this is my first pregnancy. I have been married for just over two years. I have just had a dating scan and I am about 10 weeks pregnant. I am due 3rd May.

Love

Beth x x

:dance:

Hi I am Beth. I am 33 and this is my first pregnancy. I have been married for just over two years. I have just had a dating scan and I am about 10 weeks pregnant. I am due 3rd May.

Love

Beth x x

:dance:

Hi I'm minxie, and due around June 22 2009 with my second :wave:

good luck with your pregnancies x

hi there Im Kath

just found out Im abiut 5 weeks pregnant with my fourth - still mega shocked!! So is DH !!

Hey :wave: It's early days for me but my EDD is June 26th :)

Same here Minxy, 26th June :cheer:
I'm 37, will be 38 when he/she is born, hubby will be 41 - have told him we have to get fitter and younger!!!
Bit scared but feel much more positive that this time things can go right. Don't have much in way of symptoms except my bbs are growing daily and i am eating everything on site! Thats ok with me as last time i had every symptom going.
Due to see midwife in 6 weeks time, bit aprehensive about that, hope i like her.

hiya i am Louise and I am due on 21st may! waiting for my scan date to confirm!
:D :D

Hi all :)

5 weeks gone .....I'm due June 20th

Still keeping the news close to my chest (expanding by the way :D ) until the 12th week, don't want to jinx it :oops:

Hello All,

I'm Katie from Cardiff. Found out I was pregnant about two weeks ago with my first child! It came as a big shock but im slowly getting use to the idea :) My due date is 8th June 2009!!

xxx

Hi all :wave:

Welcome!

Weepingwillow you've got the same due date as me!!

x

I've changed my edd to 21st june going from when ovulated.

Minxy how come your 9 months is shorter than everyone elses 9 months? :shakehead:

Hi, I am JT, 24 years old from Southampton (Hampshire) and me and my OH succeeded at our first attempt (lucky us :dance: ). I am still not realising it to be honest, but am totally over the moon. :wave:

Hiya I am Poppy and I am 6 and a half weeks, think I am due on June 18th xx

Hi, I'm Lauren from Epsom, Surrey. 4weeks and 4days pregnant with my first and due on 2nd July 2009, Wahooo!
xxxxx

Hi :wave: Mama 2 be here. Am due on 22nd June 2009.

Sssssh girls because other than you lot and hubby nobody else knows so don't go telling anyone. :rotfl:

noodle1 said:
Hi all :wave:

Welcome!

Weepingwillow you've got the same due date as me!!

x

Mad aint it!

I spotted someone else with the same date as us too....although I can't remember the name now. I think we should have a sweep stake on who gives birth closest to that date ya know ;)

Hey

My name is Louise and i think i'm due around 5th July 2009 - this is my 1st attempt and will be my 1st baby too - duno how i succeeded 1st time round but yaye :cheer: .

Thanks
Lou.

Hi JT, just noticing you and I are on the same date :dance: we also succeeded 1st time round - SURPRISINGLY too mite i add, i nearly had heart failure when i read the result !

Cosmopolitan said:
Hi, I am JT, 24 years old from Southampton (Hampshire) and me and my OH succeeded at our first attempt (lucky us :dance: ). I am still not realising it to be honest, but am totally over the moon. :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back