Getting to know all in Tri 1

Hi Im sinead, im 20

I am a first time mummy, and im due 12th april 2009

Hiya my name is Cherie, Im pregnant with my 3rd child :shock:

My daughter is 4 and my son is 2 in Spetember.

Im very scared about having a 3rd child but getting more and more used to the idea :D

Hi I'm Steph,

I have a 7 year old daughter and I am due 20th April as far as we know but this may change once I have had my scan!

I am studying to be a teacher and I am currently homeschooling my daughter so stuff is pretty hectic around here!

Hi, please can you add me? I'm a first-timer and have been given a date based by the midwife based on my LMP of April 6th. However, my periods are always irregular and late so I think it's more likely to be mid April. I guess my dating scan will let me know for sure!

Excited but scared but happy, and can't wait for the first scan because at the moment it doesn't feel real!

I haven't posted here yet....

I'm Kaylee. Finally pregnant again after my loss in January. So this is my second baby. I'm 20 and from Belfast. Due on the 3rd April (my mummys birthday lol) but dates mine change at 12 week scan.

xoxox

Hello! Can I join you (on the recommendation of girls from a different forum!)
I am 35 on Monday and 7 weeks 3 days PG with my first.
I conceived after fertility drugs and IUI after 2 years trying. I have endometriosis but the Doc's didn't seem to think that this was a problem!
Nice to meet you all! I have only very slight sickness but only a queasy feeling, my boobs are very sore one day, then ok the next! I am soooooo tired and have mild cramps which give me leg-ache most of the day.
But I am DELIGHTED to finally be pregnant and impatient for the first trimester to be over so I can feel more secure - and share my news!

Hiya

1st baby think we're due on the 29th April :)

according to the doctor we are! ... :D
x

Hiya

1st baby think we're due on the 29th April :)

according to the doctor we are! ... :D
x

hi

first baby too at 29. according to good old internet dates (and depends on what midwife says about lmp) my due dates are either 4th april or 1st may! cant wait to find out for sure!

mari

Well hiya!

I'm Vicki, I'm 25 and this will be my second pregnancy as we already have a beautiful 20 month old daughter!

By my *very* rough estimate I think I'll be due round about March

Hi there!
I'm Beccy, 23 and this is my first pregnancy. I'm 7 weeks and am completely overwhelmed, not to mention scared.
Had a few problems to start off - Dr suspected ectopic pregnancy, but I had a scan (which also gave my Due Date of 24th April... although I was unsure how they could do anything with such a small little speck on the screen!) and apparently I'm ok.
Still getting incredibly bad pains that feel like period pains which is a bit worrying.
So yeah... I'm just here for support really 'cause I've never really known anyone be pregnant!

Hiyas,

I'm really posting to say thank you for the help and advice that's posted in these forums. I've been reading the posts for the past week or so and they've really helped put my mind at rest.

I'm 36 and pregnant for the first time after two years of trying. We're over the moon as we had just been put on the 18 month waiting list for IVF treatment. My partner has previously had testicular cancer so we were refered early. It's weird that this has happened just after all preliminary our tests have been completed, but good weird.

I ate like a horse during week 4, but the queasyness has started this week. I've also had twinging pains and a bit of crampyness, which I've read here that's not something to worry about too much. Oh and my boobs are really tender. On the plus side people have suddenly started commenting on how glossy my hair looks.

I'm sort of in a state of disbelief and keep expecting to find it's not really happening. I feel like I can't wait for the first scan. :)

Oh and happy birthday Happyflower, nice to see there's someone else here around my age, ;)

Hello, Im pregnant :dance: , well actually this pregnancy was a big surprise but getting more thrilled about it as the days go by, my little boy is seven months so they will be pretty close together which is nice! I have no symptoms - but I didnt with my son either so not too worried. Hope you are all well

Hiya I found out today that Im pg with my 2nd, my son is 7 yrs now and will be 8 when it is born. Since i did the test at 2pm I cant stop coming onto the forum as I cant tell people yet that Im pg so I have to come here and share with you lovely ladies xxxx

My name is Sharon and this is my second pregnancy, I have a 20 month little girl called Scarlett. I'm due on 7th may :cheer:

Hey! My name is Louise!! and this is my 2nd pregnancy, (1st ended in miscarriage) and well according to the Doc (if i got my periods right) i shoud be about 5 - 6 weeks! :clap:

Comgrats to you and lets hope you have a wonderful pregnancy xxxx

Updated with newbies - and CONGRATULATIONS :cheer:

Could the following let me know you dates so i can add you (sorry to busy to work out by your tickers etc):
Mama1985
scones
ella
vicki83
happyflower
timtam
chazabell

Keep em coming and dont forget - Name and expected due date

Cheers

Hey! yea I should be due about 5th May, sorry I didnt put it in my inital post! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back