Gonna ring the doctors tomorrow

Hope he feels better soon x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hope he improves soon hun! If u were worried u could call Nhs direct tonight?
We rang them about 3am Friday morning coz Ethan had a fever (38.1) and had been really snotty and coughing! A paeds nurse rang us back and was great! Fortunately the fever settled in a couple of days with calpol. It's so hard when they r ill, I just felt so helpless! X

Nhs direct is great.. Jaycee was about 3 and had a fever of 39.9 after lots of calpol and ibuprofen.. Clothes off.. 3 fans on and wet flannels all over her and dillisional.. They were so good even when we had a carbon monoxide scare with lily (faulty alarm in the end) so matter how big or small they are there to help put your mind at ease.. Never feel silly about getting your kids checked out for anything.. It means your a good parent not a numpty lol!!

Almost 100% it's teeth he's done a poo in the
Night he
Only
Does that when teething

Aaaawww lots of bonjela for Tyler and a bottle of vodka for mummy lol

I heard that giving them melon cold from the fridge if your BLWing is soothing for their little gums!
xxx

Ahh that will be nice for him!!
xxx

Ethan loves cucumber sticks from the fridge with teething! Did frozen banana help? x

Aww poor little man! Ethan is just full of mucus- everytime I get him from his nap he has got it dried all over his face- eww! Lets hope they improve soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back