Got my pram :)

FirstBabyEek

Reaction score
Very excited as we've been and bought the pram today eeeep!

We went for the bugaboo donkey in the end as it fits in the boot of my slk, just!

Happy days :)
Xx

Ooh that's exciting!!

Our pram arrived last Saturday and I got so excited that my boobs leaked lol. My pyjama top was saturated lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ha ha jayjay you do make me laugh.

Yay to having your pram! Iv had mine for ages but it's been in its box in my inlaws garage. Think I might pick it up tomorrow and finally assemble it.

Ha ha Jayjay, you are hilarious!

I'm going to have a play with it this evening. I'm so pleased that I'm celebrating with a box of Krispy Kremes, yay me!
Xx

That's fab!! We are picking ours up next month and I cannot wait!!

Jayjay you make me crack up sometimes!!

Yay to getting prams, we are all getting closer and closer to meeting our LOs!! Xx

Aww girls I want mine so bad! But decided to let the shop hold onto it. Gone for the mamas and papas ultima mimi! I adore it. Maybe I could just get the bag........... That would pacify me for another few weeks atleast! Xx

I've ordered the donkey too not got it yet though!what colours did you go for? A lady on the bugaboo donkey group on Facebook makes fab waterproof covers for the side basket which Ive got one of!cant wait to get mine!!!x

That's great hun :) makes it all so much more real! Imaging LO in it :D

Jayjay you're so funny!! :D x x

It's exciting isn't it! I had mine delivered to my Mum's and finally seen it for first time today, can't wait to push baby around in it! I went for iCandy Cherry, lovely and light. x

I got my pram and car seat on Friday :) I couldn't wait to get it all put together and checked over. Both me and OH were pushing it around my mom n dads with silly grins on our faces. Sadly it's all been boxed back up and stored at mom n dads so I can't even drool over it :(.

I've ordered the donkey too not got it yet though!what colours did you go for? A lady on the bugaboo donkey group on Facebook makes fab waterproof covers for the side basket which Ive got one of!cant wait to get mine!!!x

We went for the black base but they were really limited on fabric colours so had to go for the cream, which I wasn't sure would be a good idea as I think I might be permanently washing it :) but it looks really good and would do if we have a girl next time. Not that I'm planning baby no.2 LOL!

We also bought the UV sun canopy as he'll be a summer baby, which provides an SPF of 50+ so I'm really pleased.

DH wanted the organiser thing which we also bought and straps onto the handle bar, I wouldn't bother with it as its quite bulky and I won't be using it as it gets in the way.

Best bit was we bought it from a shop not far away and paid £200 less than the price in John Lewis!!

Ooo, I'll have to check out hat Facebook page, do you have a link? Xx

I'll dig you out a link when I go on my laptop. She sells them on eBay too but she's cheaper through the group! The women on there are really handy for advice etc about cleaning hoods and general how to!

Where did you get the uv hood as I was debating getting this too?we went for the black and red but don't get it till next month! I'm now trying to see whether we can find out if the new car seat adapters fit on our car seat but can't find them on the Internet!X

Thanks Tinkerbell. Be interesting to hear others advice.

We got the uv hood at the same shop, it was only £40, which I didn't think was too bad xx

We have our pram too it's re my choice in red and I can't stop playing with it swapping from the carrycot to putting the car seat on just want the little one here now so can take it out for a proper trial! :) x

Had a phone call today our donkeys there early so were picking it up this week!!!!! Soooo excited but really want it this early!!!

What's it like? Have you played around with it?the temptation will be huge not to take my ds out in it before the new baby comes!!! Have you got the car seat adaptor for it?if yes which one?im trying to see what the recaro one is like but can't find pics anywhere!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back