Health visitor

Little bean

Reaction score
Hi have the health visitor coming tomorrow. Can anyone tell me what they come for and what questions they ask? Cheers x

When I was pregnant she came out to tell me what they do how to contact them if you need them, gave me tegans red book and asked a few questions about me and OH and what support we'd have from friends/family nothing to worry about xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I never met my health visitor until I had my baby they are there to help you and advise you on how to bring baby up and how to go about doing things with them if your worried about feeding etc x

My HV never came before my son coz she was ill, but when she did come after his birth it was just to fill in his red book and chat and answer any questions, give advice etc etc Very informal and relaxed.

This time I've got one coming on 15 May, but as this is my 2nd baby don't think she'll be here long lol Plus I get the red book from my mw not hv!!!?

When the HV came to see me it was to give me the red book and make sure I was feeling ok :)

I wonder if i will get one of these visits before LO makes an appearance x

Apparently all mums are meant to be getting this visit between 32 -40 weeks now, if you haven;t heard anything check with your MW:)

xxxx

um, what's a red book?

I haven't heard anything either....xx

um, what's a red book?<br />
<br />
I haven't heard anything either....xx

Its your children.s notes it has how and when they are born in and has weight and height charts to measure their growth and injections page x

32 weeks pregnant. Team blue!

hmmm well see i have an appointment tuesday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back