Help!!!! To Test or not To Test- That is the question!!!!

GregorysGirl

Reaction score
Morning all,

Well the witch (AF) is due on Friday (well that if my body decides to be true to its 31 day cycle). Really tempted to buy I test just to get an answer either way. I hate waiting and getting psyched up either way for + or -.

Can anyone tell me if the test result will be relible 5 day before missed period? Or is it worth waiting for a truer result, help me, these 2WWs a killers!

Which test is best to buy, the clearblue one with the smiley fave n week predictor. I dnt wanna spend £15 and then not get the best result.

Got a really important week at work too t' top it all off so just wish I knew now :(

Hope ur all well- speak to u all soon I hope.

Lots of positive thoughts.

J xxx

Hi Hun good luck :)
Personally I'd wait a couple of days you want to get the right result and not a false neg which will only put you on a downer , I picked up my bfp on cb digi three days before af due, but a lot of people recommend the first response early response ones

Do you have any other symptoms ?

Keep us posted Hun :dust:

Hi hunnie
I'm terrible for testing early but I find that if it's negative you are no better off as you can't trust it. If it's an early bfp great but bfn and your head is saying "it's too early".
Wait if you can x

Thanks guys, I'm going to try and wait.
Last time I didn't have any symptoms aprt from real bad headaches(tnk hormone related) until I got my BFP n then my boobs were agony!!
Had the headache yesterday but just be a coincidence?!
Dnt wanna get hopes up.
I'm not even going to buy a test as then the temptation is not there.
Are you guys in the dreaded 2WW?
Xxx xxx

Def think you are making the right decision :)

Yeah I'm in the 2ww, bloody hate it tbh. I want to test but have promised myself I won't test till I'm a week late (self preservation really) I'm due af on Saturday :(

Fx for us all xxxx

Well I'm not waiting this month, so I'd have to say don't wait!:shakehead::)

Definitely get FRERS as they are the most sensitive and they are BOGOF in boots too!

xx

Eeeek sleepy sue, day after me.
Been told at work we may have possible redundancies as we've been TUPED across to a new company.
Part of me wants to apply for a different job aat a different company but my maternity package with current company is too good to leave.
Plus would have to work somewhere 6mnths to be entitled to anything elsewhere...right.
Dnt want this damn situation to mess up my baby plans!!!!!
Won't know for 2weeks, and if this mnths the month, thewy'll be hard pushed to get rid of me :)
Advice please.
Love to all xx xx x

OMG....

Ladies I couldnt resist.

Went and bought a 2 pk of First Response and got a faint line.

Very faint but I looked at the unused one and there was no faint line in the 'indicator line'. Could this be it? I better save the other one till Friday and hope the wicked witch doesnt show.

Hope she's too busy to come.

Whats everyones experience of First Response? Could a faint line be a BFP?

Dont want to get my hopes up xxx

Love J xxxx

sounds good hun any pics for us you know how we all love to see pee sticks hehehe xxxxx

Well I'm not waiting this month, so I'd have to say don't wait!:shakehead::)

Definitely get FRERS as they are the most sensitive and they are BOGOF in boots too!

xx

maybe its taken me till now to get wot BOGOF means :rofl:

I'll try honey, my BBerry only got 2 MPX camera.
Gimme 2 mins.
xxx

grrr i have a bb 2 the pics are cook on them arent they! xxxx

I normally just wire my bb to my laptop. its cool hun lets hope that line keeps getting stronger for you xxxx

I got a bfn 4 days before af was due but got a bfp 2 days before xx

OOOO right, ive uploaded to my profile pic, bit blurry cos of the camera. What u think?

x

thats a bfp missy no mistaken it huge congrats xxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S Ladies.....I know this may be TMI - but Im so horny at the minute, thats why Im convinced Im not pregnant? Anyone been really horny n still be pregnant? Im never normally feeling like this tho ??

XXX J XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back